Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is the ONE Team That UK....

Featured Replies

Any team after the 1st round.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is the only team that scares me come tourney time.

Syracuse for me for reasons already mentioned. Kansas is very good too, but I think UK matches up well w/ anyone who will play them mostly man. I hope they don't catch Ohio St either. They will probably be seeded lower than where they should b/c of some losses while their best player was injured. I hope they play Duke or Purdue really late instead of a Syracuse b/c of athletecism. When you get past the 1st or 2nd round you're playing a pretty good team no matter what.

Any team is capable of knocking them off, particularly in the tournament.

 

There is not a single team that I think has more talent than Kentucky.

 

Syracuse would present some problems with their zone defense.

 

Kansas has the second most talent. Their ability to knock down the outside shot & their defense could present some problems.

Syracuse. Coach B is a master of the zone defense and his Orangemen could give the Cats a monster test. That is the team that scares me the most. In order of which team's scare me the most for the Cats possibly down the line.

 

1. Syracuse

2. Texas

3. Kansas

4. Ohio St (Turner is quite possibly the best college player in the country)

Syracuse is playing well. There in the Big East and as tough as that conference is they may be peaking to early.

 

I think Kansas is still the one to beat for the Championship.

  • Author

Lets say Syracuse or KU goes undefeated the rest of the season including the conference tourney and ends the year with one loss. UK , we will assume, ends with no losses.

 

Who gets the overall #1 seed?

Lets say Syracuse or KU goes undefeated the rest of the season including the conference tourney and ends the year with one loss. UK , we will assume, ends with no losses.

 

Who gets the overall #1 seed?

 

I think it would have to be UK. If they are the only unbeaten, then I think they get it by default.

Whatever team gets on a hot streak during their conference tournament.

Who is the one team that should scare UK the most come tourney time?

 

My vote goes to the Cuse.

 

I have been saying that for a month...I agree with you...the one thing that can or will get us is our shooting from the outside...we throw in a clunker against that zone could make us go home...if we get beat in the tournament...I can see the Cuse sending us home. No one else bothers me talent wise. KU and Nova are right up there along with Texas...but that zone can make it tough on us. I hope I am not right...

Syracuse and their zone scares me the most.

A close second choice would be Kansas.

I just hope UK, Texas, Cuse, and Kansas get the #1 seeds so we won't have to face them until the Final four if Uk can make it that far without an upset. It's going to take a team that happens to have one of those nights where they just don't miss shots to beat this UK team. They have started to come out ready to play and now that they are the only undefeated team I think they will stay focused to run the table and they are deep at every position so if foul trouble or an off night by someone they will still be able to overcome where most teams don't have the quality depth.

Syracuse offers a ton of athleticism, and the zone defense.

 

:thumb:

 

Syracuse has been the most impressive team I've seen other than UK.

 

But, I think you hit the nail on the head...Syracuse has a lot of athleticism, which is a must to match up with UK. And, the zone is something that could give UK trouble. Especially from a team that is as good at playing zone and as athletic as the 'Cuse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.