Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Is the ONE Team That UK....

Featured Replies

I don't know if I'd consider either of those great wins....Both are solid, but not on the upper tier of teams IMO.

 

Both are better than anything UK can claim though.

 

#'s 5 and 6 respectively in the RPI.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if I'd consider either of those great wins....Both are solid, but not on the upper tier of teams IMO.

 

 

You might want to inform everyone that knows even a little about college basketball about this... :lol:

Not really trying to boost my boys, but I think if they are hitting like they usually do, a UK/Duke matchup would be a classic, they play a lot of zone now as well.

 

The disadvantage they'd face on the front line and athletically would be a lot for Duke to overcome. They'd have to be stroking it from long range and hoping the Cats were cold so they could pack that zone in. Both are possible. Personally, I'd rate Duke in the second tier of teams. Good enough to beat anybody on the right day, but against the best teams in the country, they'd need some things to go their way. I could be underestimating the Dukies though. They've got a good team as usual.

 

I'd love to see them play.

Who has Syracuse beaten that is a good quality win?

 

:lol: Did u watch the game last night?

#'s 5 and 6 respectively in the RPI.

 

You might want to inform everyone that knows even a little about college basketball about this... :lol:

 

I'm not talking about them not having impressive rankings, rpi's etc....When I talk about a great win, I think of a team that has a legit chance at winning the title. I don't see either WVU or Gtown making it to Indy, much less being able to cut down the nets.

I'm not talking about them not having impressive rankings, rpi's etc....When I talk about a great win, I think of a team that has a legit chance at winning the title. I don't see either WVU or Gtown making it to Indy, much less being able to cut down the nets.

 

Who would you put in that group?

 

Kansas, Texas, UK

 

Who else?

 

If that's the standard for great wins, then hardly anybody has one and there aren't many to go around. UK won't even get a chance at a great win. Kansas and Texas will only get a chance when they face each other. Who in the Big East would classify as a great win? 'Nova, ????,.....

I'm not talking about them not having impressive rankings, rpi's etc....When I talk about a great win, I think of a team that has a legit chance at winning the title. I don't see either WVU or Gtown making it to Indy, much less being able to cut down the nets.

 

But legitimately I only see a few teams that are able to cut down the nets... Kentucky, Syracuse, Kansas, Texas, and Villanova are the ones that jump out at me (probably one I'm forgetting). None of those have beaten any of the others, so that's a tough argument to make, IMO.

Who would you put in that group?

 

Kansas, Texas, UK

 

Who else?

 

If that's the standard for great wins, then hardly anybody has one and there aren't many to go around. UK won't even get a chance at a great win. Kansas and Texas will only get a chance when they face each other. Who in the Big East would classify as a great win? 'Nova, ????,.....

 

UK, Texas, Kansas, Nova, Sparty, Syracuse.

I'm not talking about them not having impressive rankings, rpi's etc....When I talk about a great win, I think of a team that has a legit chance at winning the title. I don't see either WVU or Gtown making it to Indy, much less being able to cut down the nets.

Then you have no clue what you're talking about IMO...

But legitimately I only see a few teams that are able to cut down the nets... Kentucky, Syracuse, Kansas, Texas, and Villanova are the ones that jump out at me (probably one I'm forgetting). None of those have beaten any of the others, so that's a tough argument to make, IMO.

 

I agree. I included Michigan State in the group as well.

 

I think WVU and Gtown are really good wins, probably not going to find many, if any, that can boast 2 as nice as those, but neither are great teams, so I don't classify them as great wins....Maybe it's just semantics. :lol:

Then you have no clue what you're talking about IMO...

 

How about we find out. If you're so confident that those teams have what it takes, let's make a friendly wager....If either WVU or Gtown make the Final Four, I won't post on here for a month. If neither do, you have the same month long sabbatical...

I agree. I included Michigan State in the group as well.

 

I think WVU and Gtown are really good wins, probably not going to find many, if any, that can boast 2 as nice as those, but neither are great teams, so I don't classify them as great wins....Maybe it's just semantics. :lol:

 

I think that's it. :thumb:

 

It's hard to believe Syracuse lost to Le Moyne in the pre-season.

How about we find out. If you're so confident that those teams have what it takes, let's make a friendly wager....If either WVU or Gtown make the Final Four, I won't post on here for a month. If neither do, you have the same month long sabbatical...

I don't play silly little games. Point is if you don't consider WVU and GTown to be GREAT wins on a resume, it simply tells me you have no clue about the subject at hand... :thumb:

In order for a win to be great, the team that has been beaten must be a GREAT team, correct?

 

You're willing to classify this year's version of Gtown and West Virginia as great teams? I'm certainly not.

I don't play silly little games. Point is if you don't consider WVU and GTown to be GREAT wins on a resume, it simply tells me you have no clue about the subject at hand... :thumb:

 

 

Something tells me if UK had wins against either one of them then UKMG would consider them great wins. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.