2010 Predictions

kyvince

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions:

Ryle wins NKY 6A.

Highlands makes their 4th consecutive appearance in the 5A state championship and brings #20 home, surpassing Trinity at 19.

Holmes wins their second straight 4A district title but loses in the second round of the playoffs.

Newcath makes it back to the 2A state title game, despite Bob Schneider not being on the sidelines.

Beechwood gets back to the state championship and bring the big trophy home.

I hope I'm wrong on the next one, but......

Ryle ends Highlands' streak of consecutive victories against nky and KY competition.

Predictions:

Ryle wins NKY 6A.

Highlands makes their 4th consecutive appearance in the 5A state championship and brings #20 home, surpassing Trinity at 19.

Holmes wins their second straight 4A district title but loses in the second round of the playoffs.

Newcath makes it back to the 2A state title game, despite Bob Schneider not being on the sidelines.

Ryle ends Highlands' streak of consecutive victories against nky and KY competition.

I think you are right.

Predictions:

Ryle wins NKY 6A.

I think Ryle will give the Birds their best game next year..If anyone has a shot at the Birds it is Ryle IMO..

Predictions:

Ryle wins NKY 6A.

Ryle ends Highlands' streak of consecutive victories against nky and KY competition.[/QUOTE]

2010 is the year for this to happen. Just to be clear, once...or both times?

Ryle does have a lot returning. Size, speed, athleticism, and #34.

I predict that private and independent schools (NKY and L'ville area) will do the most damange due to obvious reasons. The rest of us will work with what we got and bang out victories with what we are given to work with.

Now work a little harder.

I was meaning schools in larger populations such as NKY and L'ville area where kids can choose to attend several different schools like Beechwood, Highlands, Bellevue. Its always fun playing the games and afterwards half the opposing team looks down at me and is larger then half the guys I played ball with. I guess now a days families/kids just happen to flock to these large metro areas/schools.

I am just curious how Bellevue got thrown into this mix. I follow Bellevue and from what I have seen they are not playing with a bunch of kids from outside of the one square mile of Bellevue.