2010 Predictions

kyvince

Absolutely. Lone Oak will be there at the top. Lexington Catholic will continue to be a legit contender. Basically the teams that are usually at the top of 4A will have a chance. :thumb:

Thats all i was saying that without a snap even being played everybody on here is ready to crown them,,,thats all

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like Lone Oak turned the ball over and gave the game away. LO had 0 turnovers for the game with only 4 penalities.

You should agree that Boyle made the plays at the end to win the game. Boyle did forced LO into punting the ball 3 straight times in the 4th. quarter. Boyle did blocked the punt that turned the game around. Boyle did make a 38 yard last second fieldgoal to send the game into overtime. Boyle did force LO to kick a fieldgoal in the second overtime, and scored the game winning TD on 4th. down. Boyle did have 423 yards of offense for the game (218 rushing and 205 passing).

I mean in respect to clock mgmt. LO didnt run the ball at all in the second half. The mix of run and pass is what kept Boyle off balance in the first half.Yes Boyle made plays but when you have the ball with 8 mins left and a 16 point lead......RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!! Thats all i was saying..,...:madman::madman:

Ok. Obviously you are going to put YOUR team as the favorite but whether you or I like it or not Bell County is going to be the favorite next year. Maybe not in your eyes, but in 90% of the rest of the state, Bell County will come into next year as the #1 team in 4A. :thumb:

As for the State Championship game, we can all say "woulda, coulda, shoulda'' but when the game was over Boyle County was named our 2009 4A state champions. :deadhorse:

O f course i am going to put my team in it...DUH they WERE in the state championship this year...And are very young...12 Sophmores that play....What else would one do????????:thumb::rolleyes:And by the way the rest of the state does not reside in the Danville area,,,Capiche?

O f course i am going to put my team in it...DUH they WERE in the state championship this year...And are very young...12 Sophmores that play....What else would one do????????:thumb::rolleyes:And by the way the rest of the state does not reside in the Danville area,,,Capiche?

:ohbrother: First things first. Being the favorite and being crowned are 2 different things. You got the whole season too play. Next. You are taking things too far. I enjoy a good argument but this isn't one. I'm not counting any teams out. I'm just saying that Me, myself and I have Bell County as #1 going into next year based on what I seen this past season. Until proven otherwise. Remember, being the favorite and crowning the team the state championship before the season starts is 2 different things. Also, I believe you're the one crowning the state championship. :lol: :rolleyes:

As for the last part. I'm speechless. :puke:

:ohbrother: First things first. Being the favorite and being crowned are 2 different things. You got the whole season too play. Next. You are taking things too far. I enjoy a good argument but this isn't one. I'm not counting any teams out. I'm just saying that Me, myself and I have Bell County as #1 going into next year based on what I seen this past season. Until proven otherwise. Remember, being the favorite and crowning the team the state championship before the season starts is 2 different things. Also, I believe you're the one crowning the state championship. :lol: :rolleyes:

Ahhhh but you said the rest of the state......As for me, i am just trying to bring to light that there are other teams in 4a, thats all..Heck Marion ,ACS,Western or Even LexCath might be the fav i dont know...Not an argument just letting it be known that once again we play football west of I-65,,,You know i keep saying this every year and still no one believes that.....Funny huh?:idunno:

St.X returns a deeper Senior class and the Rocks will be even younger next year than they were this year starting 15-17 Juniors. Plus with Kragthorpe gone, his back up at the end of this season was a Freshman. They have alot of young talent and by 2011 & 2012 they will be back.

Ahhhh but you said the rest of the state......As for me, i am just trying to bring to light that there are other teams in 4a, thats all..Heck Marion ,ACS,Western or Even LexCath might be the fav i dont know...Not an argument just letting it be known that once again we play football west of I-65,,,You know i keep saying this every year and still no one believes that.....Funny huh?:idunno:

I think everyone knows that Lone Oak is forreal. The last two years the west made a statement by showing everyone that they can compete with the east. I know what Lone Oak is about, I don't need to reminded. With that being said, I do have tons of respect for Lone Oak as a whole as I hope it's mutual.

St.X returns a deeper Senior class and the Rocks will be even younger next year than they were this year starting 15-17 Juniors. Plus with Kragthorpe gone, his back up at the end of this season was a Freshman. They have alot of young talent and by 2011 & 2012 they will be back.

How much of the o and d-line return for St.X. I was most impressed by those groups this year. If they are better than this year, look out KY.

How much of the o and d-line return for St.X. I was most impressed by those groups this year. If they are better than this year, look out KY.

Not sure about St. X's line but they have a much larger Senior class that played major minutes this past year. Trinity has excellent skilled position players returning but their lines are going to be very very young. They started two Sophomores on the oline this year and had one part time junior starter. That's positive but still very young. On the Dline, they have no starters returning. They will be playing Juniors and Sophomores that only have Freshman and JV ball experience. Again, they have talent, but it will be interesting to see if they can step up and compete with another tough out of state schedule, although those are home games this year, plus St. X. Go Rocks!

My Perdiction is that the Trinity Rocks will be back at their usual place in the Kentucky Football World. State Champs 2010-201?-201?-201?.

I just talked with a Former Rock All State Player who had two sons play for the Tigers one graduated in 2006 with no rings and one this year who did get a State Championship. He said his son would of died if the Tigers didn't finally win a State Championship.

I guess it really has to feel good to finally beat the Rocks, my son is still sporting the three state championship rings from 2005-2006-2007 and he says they still all feel great. Good luck Rocks. :banana::clap::thumb::ylsuper::laugh::jump::dancingpa:p:D

I wouldn't count SK out as 6A champs. This will be the undefeated freshman team as seniors. There is still a lot of talent on that team and I wouldn't count them out as the last two years have shown.

But the best player that carried that team is not at S.K. any more.