2010 Predictions

kyvince

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun:

Highlands will NOT 4 Peat as State champions !

My above statements will cause a rash of replies from the Highlands faithful :jump:

Ryle will win the 6A district and Region

Ryle will not make it to the State Championship game

SK will be the 6A district runner up

Kremer from Campbell Co will throw for the most yardage in NKY

Elliot will run for the most yardage in NKY

Campbell Co will make the Playoff's next year (as 3 or 4 seed)

CovCath vs Highlands game will be decided by less than 10 points

Coach Schneider will NOT return as HC at NewCath

Coach Mueller will say the 2010 team maybe the hardest working team he may have ever coached and he really likes the make up of this team

Trinity will Beat St. X during the regular season

Dixie's first loss will be blamed on not having 2 a day practices by the BGP faithful

Brossart will win less games than they did in 2009, but will make the playoffs

Trinity fans and Highlands fans will bicker weekly about which team is better

St. X fans will take shots at both

Highlands will have a starter in the lineup who currently does not attend the school

Boyle County will win the 4A state Title

CovCath Radio and TOG will not miss any Covcath Varsity games

Jman will miss at least 2 regular season games for unspecified reasons

Colerain fans will complain about how weak KY football really is

(remember just for fun):lol:

As I fan I never give up on Boyle County. However, they lose alot of talent. Bell County should be the hands down heavy favorite to win the 4A state championship. I'm sure alot of people would agree.

I was meaning schools in larger populations such as NKY and L'ville area where kids can choose to attend several different schools like Beechwood, Highlands, Bellevue. Its always fun playing the games and afterwards half the opposing team looks down at me and is larger then half the guys I played ball with. I guess now a days families/kids just happen to flock to these large metro areas/schools.

Let's see. If half the guys on those teams that you played against are bigger than half the guys you play with, that means half the guys you play with are bigger than half the guys on your opponent's team. Seems fair to me. :D

I wouldn't count SK out as 6A champs. This will be the undefeated freshman team as seniors. There is still a lot of talent on that team and I wouldn't count them out as the last two years have shown.

I would love to see SK win state, but I think it's pretty darn unlikely. They're going to have to come up with some high caliber replacements in some seriously key positions if they want to have any kind of shot. Plus, not only are they going to have a heck of a time beating down Louisville teams in order to win, but they're going to have an EXTREMELY solid Ryle team to get past too. I don't see it happening.

Let's see. If half the guys on those teams that you played against are bigger than half the guys you play with, that means half the guys you play with are bigger than half the guys on your opponent's team. Seems fair to me. :D

Well, you're half right.:lol:

As I fan I never give up on Boyle County. However, they lose alot of talent. Bell County should be the hands down heavy favorite to win the 4A state championship. I'm sure alot of people would agree.

Lone Oak doesnt lose very much at all and the line play should even be better.In 09 LO did not get much respect and we all witnessed the collapse of a victory that should have been....I guarentee that wont happen again.And they are working very hard as we speek to get stronger and faster on offense....So lets not think of Bell as the FAVORITE just yet......I think LO will give anyone in 4A all they want next year...But has some questions with a sophmore QB starting next year...It will be intersting to say the least since the kids are all aware of the window of opportunity closing with the impending consolodation....:sssh::sssh:

Lone Oak doesnt lose very much at all and the line play should even be better.In 09 LO did not get much respect and we all witnessed the collapse of a victory that should have been....I guarentee that wont happen again.And they are working very hard as we speek to get stronger and faster on offense....So lets not think of Bell as the FAVORITE just yet......I think LO will give anyone in 4A all they want next year...But has some questions with a sophmore QB starting next year...It will be intersting to say the least since the kids are all aware of the window of opportunity closing with the impending consolodation....:sssh::sssh:

Ok. Obviously you are going to put YOUR team as the favorite but whether you or I like it or not Bell County is going to be the favorite next year. Maybe not in your eyes, but in 90% of the rest of the state, Bell County will come into next year as the #1 team in 4A. :thumb:

As for the State Championship game, we can all say "woulda, coulda, shoulda'' but when the game was over Boyle County was named our 2009 4A state champions. :deadhorse:

Ok. Obviously you are going to put YOUR team as the favorite but whether you or I like it or not Bell County is going to be the favorite next year. Maybe not in your eyes, but in 90% of the rest of the state, Bell County will come into next year as the #1 team in 4A. :thumb:

As for the State Championship game, we can all say "woulda, coulda, shoulda'' but when the game was over Boyle County was named our 2009 4A state champions. :deadhorse:

Charles I agree Bell should be the Favorite next year. They have alot of starter coming back. :thumb:

In 09 LO did not get much respect and we all witnessed the collapse of a victory that should have been....I guarentee that wont happen again.And they are working very hard as we speek to get stronger and faster on offense....

It's not like Lone Oak turned the ball over and gave the game away. LO had 0 turnovers for the game with only 4 penalities.

You should agree that Boyle made the plays at the end to win the game. Boyle did forced LO into punting the ball 3 straight times in the 4th. quarter. Boyle did blocked the punt that turned the game around. Boyle did make a 38 yard last second fieldgoal to send the game into overtime. Boyle did force LO to kick a fieldgoal in the second overtime, and scored the game winning TD on 4th. down. Boyle did have 423 yards of offense for the game (218 rushing and 205 passing).

Charles I agree Bell should be the Favorite next year. They have alot of starter coming back. :thumb:

Absolutely.

As for Boyle County, they will reload and continue to be successful. Not once am I counting these guys out of the state championship race. Lone Oak will be there at the top. Lexington Catholic will continue to be a legit contender. Basically the teams that are usually at the top of 4A will have a chance. :thumb:

And as for the reason I have Bell County at the top of 4A. They return alot of starters. They gave the 4A state champions(Boyle County) all they wanted and then some, that was arguably one of the best games of the 2009season. Cory Davenport is going to be a monster next year, even better then this past season, especially if he works really hard in the offseason. He will only be a Junior too! :ohbrother: The list goes on.

I can't wait for the 2010 season. :thumb: Go Rebs! :ylsuper: