Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Knight Slams John Calipari

Featured Replies

  • Replies 137
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy Bob..Dont Hate.

 

Just because UK>IU don't mean you can take shots at Cal.

  • Author

:lol::lol::lol:

Bob Knight was allowed to coach after all the stuff he did. I don't understand that.

 

Seriously, I like Bob Knight, but its hard for me to take what he says seriously in this case with the times he abused his players and treated people in general like dirt, without any punishment for a really long time. John Calipari has never been accused of breaking any rules and until he does some of the criticism is unnecessary.

Bob Knight grabbed a player by the throat and he's ripping on Cal? He's throwing chairs in the middle of the court and he's ripping Cal? He needs to look in the mirror. What an idiot.

I knew I liked "The General" for a reason!

Should be fun when Knight comes to Rupp as part of the ESPN College Gameday setup on Feb 13, he may be in for a somewhat agitated welcoming party.

I have always loved Bobby Knight, but this comment is a bit misleading based on what I've read concerning those schools' transgressions.

Bobby has disliked Kentucky for a long time.

There is some truth to what he said, but seriously Calipari is under the biggest microscope ever.

I guess that career losing record against the Cats (including losing 7 of the last 9 games) is still bothering Coach Knight.

Nothing but "Sour Grapes" from the General.

I like Bob Knight too much for this to really bother me. He's not exactly lying you know...

Marcus Camby put UMass on probation and Derek Rose the same with Memphis. Cal hasnt put anyone on probation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.