Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Sam Houston State Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am predicting UK wins by somewhere between 1 and 50 points. They might score 100 points or they may score 50. I would like to see the Cats score 100, but if they score 50 and win I will be happy.

 

GO BIG BLUE

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. I think just the opposite. Sam Houston will see how Miami was able to exploit UK, and their weaknesses, and will be licking their chops for a shot at UK Thursday night.

 

I don't think Sam Houston really expects that they'll be able to shoot nearly 60% from behind the arc. Even with those #'s Miami still lost. UK's only real weakness that was exploited was there lack of understanding how to guard the 3. I still think Sam Houston should be more worried than excited, UK will come out angry and fired up on Thursday.

CATS will do better this game. DC will have his head right, Wall and Bledsoe won't try and go 1 on 5 as much. UK wins comfortably by 26. 85-59. Just a guess.

I say Cats by 15. Still going to be pretty ugly, unfortunately, but a better look than it was last night. Patterson, Cousins, and Orton dominate this one I think.

Sam Houston is a very influential person in history, particularly in Texas.

 

Houston, the city, is named after him.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Houston

 

:lol:

Sam Houston hung 91 on Texas College last night. Whoever that is

I disagree. I think just the opposite. Sam Houston will see how Miami was able to exploit UK, and their weaknesses, and will be licking their chops for a shot at UK Thursday night.

 

Safe to say that you think Sam Houston will knock do 15 threes?

 

With that, Cats by 26

I never knew Sam Houston was a state? I never did know much about geography though :D

 

Cats by 20

Safe to say that you think Sam Houston will knock do 15 threes?

 

With that, Cats by 26

 

I think he was referring to the Miami, OH defensive plan

UK 79

Sam Houston State 67

I think he was referring to the Miami, OH defensive plan

 

:thumb:

UK begins the game and continues playing as hard as they played after falling behind 18 to Miami. I see a team that comes out MUCH more focused and ready to play from the tip. I say UK by 15. It will fun watching this team climb the mountain.

This team learned a lot about itself last night. I think we win by 15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.