Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Sam Houston State Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats come in at 2-0, coming off a scare from Miami, OH.

 

Cal said this team was very good and picked to win their league.

 

Sam Houston State 2-0 also with wins over LeTourneau, and Texas College.

 

Thoughts?

 

UK 78

Sam Houston State 57

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be interesting. I say they should win by 25 and get murdered for that, they win by 16. Then everyone says they should win by anywhere from 25 to 40 or 50 and no one says anything about how crazy that is and they win by 2.

This should be interesting. I say they should win by 25 and get murdered for that, they win by 16. Then everyone says they should win by anywhere from 25 to 40 or 50 and no one says anything about how crazy that is and they win by 2.

 

 

That's not exactly what you said. You said that it would be a let down if the Cats didn't win by at least 26. A big difference between the two.

I will be there to cheer on the Cats. UK- 78 SHS- 61

Kentucky 84-61.

I think the same station as last night.

 

Sweet. I get that one:banana:

Just for Deuce, GT, and all the other haters... :lol:

 

124-12 UK

 

When I was in HS, our girls hung that score on another team, so with the extra time in college, and the shot clock, I think UK can match it. Especially after playing it too close for comfort against Miami.

 

Wall will go for a triple double, and Cousins will have 30 and 15, and a big smile on his face. Oh, and Patterson will be 6 of 9 from 3.

  • Author
Just for Deuce, GT, and all the other haters... :lol:

 

124-12 UK

 

When I was in HS, our girls hung that score on another team, so with the extra time in college, and the shot clock, I think UK can match it. Especially after playing it too close for comfort against Miami.

 

Wall will go for a triple double, and Cousins will have 30 and 15, and a big smile on his face. Oh, and Patterson will be 6 of 9 from 3.

 

:lol::popcorn:

I'd think Sam Houston would not be too excited about this game. UK played really sloppy last night, and were clearly not satisfied, I'd look for UK to be much more crisp and very well prepared for this game.

Just for Deuce, GT, and all the other haters... :lol:

 

124-12 UK

 

When I was in HS, our girls hung that score on another team, so with the extra time in college, and the shot clock, I think UK can match it. Especially after playing it too close for comfort against Miami.

 

Wall will go for a triple double, and Cousins will have 30 and 15, and a big smile on his face. Oh, and Patterson will be 6 of 9 from 3.

 

:laugh: :popcorn:

Cats come out and make a statement.

 

Cats 85-60

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.