Lawrence County 52 Greenup County 12

UKBLUE1964

I wasn't suprised by the outcome of this one. I honestly think the previous post about LC just being a year ahead of Greenup in the turnaround department is very likely. Look for big scores the next 2 weeks. I still think great things lie ahead for the next few years for Greenup.
Thanks Doc, LC's line was really big,strong and pysical. I think most of them are seniors. GC's line is made up of kids that have played very little if any varsity ball. All of GC's line will return next year. It should make a huge difference.

Thanks Doc, LC's line was really big,strong and pysical. I think most of them are seniors. GC's line is made up of kids that have played very little if any varsity ball. All of GC's line will return next year. It should make a huge difference.

That's the way the Greenup radio announcers described it. They said it was just a momumental mismatch on the line. They said the Lawrence County linemen were simply tossing Greenup's linemen to the side. Evidently, Lawrence County's commitment to the weight room is paying dividends.

This is probably good for Greenup's young line, though. The players they saw looking across at them against Lawrence is what they are going to need to look like next year and in years to come if they are going to build the type of program they want. It's got to start as soon as the last game this season is over, though. It can be done and this year's Lawrence County team is a evidently good example of that.

LC is absolutely the best team GCHS has played this year at this point in the season. They are big, strong, fast off the ball, hit hard, run hard and play smash mouth football. We just flat out got our butts kicked but I think it is a great leason for our boys, if they stay focused on what our coaches tell them, stay together, work really hard in the weight room then we will be doing the same thing next year. LC is a really good team and I think they will match up well with Bell and make a deep run in the playoffs.

Great job LC good luck rest of the year. GCHS lick your wounds and get ready for this coming Friday night, two more games in the regular season and we need to win them both, no exceptions...

LC is absolutely the best team GCHS has played this year at this point in the season. They are big, strong, fast off the ball, hit hard, run hard and play smash mouth football. We just flat out got our butts kicked but I think it is a great leason for our boys, if they stay focused on what our coaches tell them, stay together, work really hard in the weight room then we will be doing the same thing next year. LC is a really good team and I think they will match up well with Bell and make a deep run in the playoffs.

Great job LC good luck rest of the year. GCHS lick your wounds and get ready for this coming Friday night, two more games in the regular season and we need to win them both, no exceptions...

I thought Ashland was the best team in area. You change your mind?