Lawrence County 52 Greenup County 12

UKBLUE1964

I would guess that Lawrence is the best team Greenup has played this year. From what I heard on the radio, Greenup was simply manhandled. Lawrence County's much publicized work in the weight room has clearly paid off. The greatest single season turnaround possible is nearly complete! :-) Congratulations to Lawrence County on what they have done. I hope they can compete against Bell County in the playoffs this year.

Greenup shouldn't get down about this loss. They've got a couple of games coming up that they with Boyd and East Carter where we will find out what the Musketeers are made of. It sounds like they simply got a lesson tonight in how to turn around a program. Lawrence just happened to be a year ahead of them.

I would guess that Lawrence is the best team Greenup has played this year. From what I heard on the radio, Greenup was simply manhandled. Lawrence County's much publicized work in the weight room has clearly paid off. The greatest single season turnaround possible is nearly complete! :-) Congratulations to Lawrence County on what they have done. I hope they can compete against Bell County in the playoffs this year.

Greenup shouldn't get down about this loss. They've got a couple of games coming up that they with Boyd and East Carter where we will find out what the Musketeers are made of. It sounds like they simply got a lesson tonight in how to turn around a program. Lawrence just happened to be a year ahead of them.

I agree. Congratulations to Lawrence and best wishes on the rest of your season.

Musketeers back to work preparing for next week.

Congrats to Lawrence Co. (and Stick1) on another win. :thumb:

This LC team has shown what can happen when all stick together during some very tough times and keep working hard. These kids have obviously stayed focused, believed in their coaches and blocked out all the negativity. Congrats again to the LC players and coaches.:thumb:

I am a Bulldog supporter and have been for life, but last night really impressed me. This team is much better than I thought they were. This game was one that I thought could be a bump in the road to the Winless to Undefeated (regular season) turnaround. I really hadn't had much hope that this team could match up to the likes of Bell and Boyle once we get to the playoffs, but after last nights game I have to say that my hopes of matching up with Bell are much higher. As for Boyle, well let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

I am a Bulldog supporter and have been for life, but last night really impressed me. This team is much better than I thought they were. This game was one that I thought could be a bump in the road to the Winless to Undefeated (regular season) turnaround. I really hadn't had much hope that this team could match up to the likes of Bell and Boyle once we get to the playoffs, but after last nights game I have to say that my hopes of matching up with Bell are much higher. As for Boyle, well let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Bulldogs, YOU have my respect. I didn't thing this game would turn out the way it did. I'm very impressed. Good luck the rest of the year. :notworthy::thumb:

Congrats LC, Once Carter went out in the 1st, it kinda took the wind out of GC's sails. LC dominated up front, Waugh was getting pounded before he could even hand the ball off. I think LC might make some noise deep in the playoffs.

Is Carter going to be ok? I hope he will be ready for the next game.

I wasn't suprised by the outcome of this one. I honestly think the previous post about LC just being a year ahead of Greenup in the turnaround department is very likely. Look for big scores the next 2 weeks. I still think great things lie ahead for the next few years for Greenup.