Western Hills' Dylan Curry Commits to UL

Scratch all that. I viewed his highlight, and have seen him play in person. I think playing TE would be pretty good for him, but I think that he would be better off under center. Put him at quarterback. Plus, his highlight is way too long.

Again, he'll never play QB at Louisville...

Do not understand the comment about not standing out when Curry runs the ball or plays defense. Hills has very few designed QB run plays, so Curry only ran the ball when scrambling. He ran a 4.8 at a college camp, so has very deceptive speed for a kid his size. Is big enough at the high school level to run over most D-line and LB, and is DBs nightmare at 6'6" and 250. He does run a little high, but is hard not to at his height. On defense he played DE last season, but played limited plays. Impressed UL, Duke, UK, Ball State, and Indiana enough at DE for them to consider offering a scholarship at that position (still a possibility he moves there at UL). Curry is a much better athlete than many are giving him credit for.

Good Luck to Dylan he is a dandy. Just not a big time player as you look at other D1 recruits in the stat column or versatility, but he has that size and speed, so he has a chance to be great!