Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal with four consecutive undefeated conference records?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not happening this season...too many other talented players in the league this season.

 

All on the same team?

With Meeks, maybe. Now that he's out of the picture, no way. And that's said with the fact the SEC still might be at best the #4 BCS conference...

As much I would like to see it happen. I think not. The SEC will be better this season;I think 2-4 losses,but still good enough to win the SEC.GO CATS!!!!!!

All on the same team?

 

I don't see any way that the Cats will go undefeated in conference this season. There will be a loss or two somewhere out of UT, USC, Miss. St., @Vandy, or @Florida.

UK hasn't gone 16-0 since 2002-2003. I would like to see it happen again, but as much as every UK fan would love to see it happen, I don't think it will.

 

When was the last time any SEC team went undefeated before this? I can't recall it happening other than UK.

When was the last time any SEC team went undefeated before this? I can't recall it happening other than UK.

UK in '95-'96.

 

I believe UK is the only SEC team to ever do it.

UK in '95-'96.

 

I believe UK is the only SEC team to ever do it.

 

UK is the only team to do that. When they played 18 games in the SEC, the best record was 17-1.

0% chance

 

I agree :thumb: Too many tuff games to win them all. I thinking more like 12-4.

UK is the only team to do that. When they played 18 games in the SEC, the best record was 17-1.

 

LSU, 1981. Right? :thumb:

 

It came down to the last game at Rupp and I was there. Bowie blocked Howard Carter's shot on the baseline to preserve the win. :banana:

The Cats have only went undefeated in SEC play twice since the Joe B Hall era started. Undefeated in SEC Reg Season and SEC Tourney once in last 30 years. It's hard to imagine that a new coach with a 50% new team could do that. While the SEC is not a beast right now there is still plenty of talent and talented coaches out there, going on the road in the SEC will still be a tough task.

 

Could they? yeah.

Will they? probably not........................................at least not this year.

LSU, 1981. Right? :thumb:

 

It came down to the last game at Rupp and I was there. Bowie blocked Howard Carter's shot on the baseline to preserve the win. :banana:

 

In 81 the Cats lost 3 SEC reg season games

@ Bama 55-59

@ LSU 67-81

@ UT 71-87

UK did beat LSU on the last game of the season 73-71 at home.

 

they were 15-3

 

In 1986 under Eddie Sutton with Walker leading the way the Cats were 17-1 with the only loss being @ Auburn 56-60

4%! I see 13-3 with a chance at 14-2.

In 81 the Cats lost 3 SEC reg season games

@ Bama 55-59

@ LSU 67-81

@ UT 71-87

UK did beat LSU on the last game of the season 73-71 at home.

 

they were 15-3

 

In 1986 under Eddie Sutton with Walker leading the way the Cats were 17-1 with the only loss being @ Auburn 56-60

 

 

My point was that LSU was 17-1, not UK. :thumb:

UK did beat LSU on the last game of the season 73-71 at home.

 

 

 

I remember that game very well. The day before I entered the Hardee's, WHIR "Pick the score" contest. If you can guess the correct score you get free Hardees food for 25 freinds and a party live on the radio at Hardees. I guessed 73-71 and won. :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.