Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal with four consecutive undefeated conference records?

Featured Replies

My point was that LSU was 17-1, not UK. :thumb:

 

My bad...

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember that game very well. The day before I entered the Hardee's, WHIR "Pick the score" contest. If you can guess the correct score you get free Hardees food for 25 freinds and a party live on the radio at Hardees. I guessed 73-71 and won. :dancingpa

 

And Why wasn't I INVITED!! Sure! :irked::madman::cry:

 

(Oh, yeah. I was ineligible as an employee. My bad)

 

:thumb:

 

I'll bet you ate all the hamburgers yourself too!! :D

I'll bet you ate all the hamburgers yourself too!! :D

 

 

I only remember eating 1. Thank you very much! :sssh:

 

And Why wasn't I INVITED!!

 

 

 

My memory is a little off since this was way back, but I believe you where not invited because you where too busy wrestling in tights on Coach Young's team.

0% chance

 

Come on man there are always a chance. 1 in a thousand or maybe 1 in a million, either way " so your saying there a chance.":lol:

I remember that game very well. The day before I entered the Hardee's, WHIR "Pick the score" contest. If you can guess the correct score you get free Hardees food for 25 freinds and a party live on the radio at Hardees. I guessed 73-71 and won. :dancingpa

 

There you go again,winning another contest.:clap::thumb:

LSU, 1981. Right? :thumb:

 

It came down to the last game at Rupp and I was there. Bowie blocked Howard Carter's shot on the baseline to preserve the win. :banana:

 

I remember that game.:thumb::dancingpa

I only remember eating 1. Thank you very much! :sssh:

 

 

 

 

My memory is a little off since this was way back, but I believe you where not invited because you where too busy wrestling in tights on Coach Young's team.

 

Now I recall. :eek:

 

I was :puke: to make weight. :lol:

 

I was :puke: to make weight. :lol:

 

 

You non heavyweights would do anything to make weight. Chew sour gum to spit on the bus ride to the meets. Anything to lose an once! All you had to do was wrestle up an weight class and eat some food. Or was everyone just scared of the Big Bad heavyweight?

:idunno:

You non heavyweights would do anything to make weight. Chew sour gum to spit on the bus ride to the meets. Anything to lose an once! All you had to do was wrestle up an weight class and eat some food. Or was everyone just scared of the Big Bad heavyweight?

:idunno:

 

Hey, I was in Todd Macanley's class that one year! I'd done anything not to be embarrassed like he did me. :lol: Even wrestle up. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.