Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal with four consecutive undefeated conference records?

Featured Replies

For the past three years, the Memphis Tigers have ran the table in the C-USA.

 

Although the SEC is much improved from last season, so are these Wildcats, who some considered the most talented in America.

 

What are the chances Kentucky runs the table in the SEC and Calipari continues his success with going undefeated in conference play?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that this would happen, but I don't feel this team can do it.

I feel like they will slip up at Tennesse, S Carolina, or Mississippi St.

With that being said, I think that they will only lose 1 or 2 games in conference play.

I don't think they will run the table. These young guys will lose one or two away games I would think. But they will be fun to watch.

A bunch of new guys, playing a new system with a new coach. Kentucky goes 13-3 in conference.

A bunch of new guys, playing a new system with a new coach. Kentucky goes 13-3 in conference.

 

That seems about right. The trips to LSU and Mississippi State will be tough. And then it's always tough to win at places like Vandy, Florida and Tennessee, even with better teams.

UK hasn't gone 16-0 since 2002-2003. I would like to see it happen again, but as much as every UK fan would love to see it happen, I don't think it will.

  • Author
0% chance

 

I don't think it is quite that low.

 

Likely? Probably not.

Possible? Most definitely.

 

Remember, the 2002-03 team did it and people are making this team to be one of the most talented in history. Also remember, the 02-03 SEC had four SEC teams ranked that the Wildcats played, including #1 Florida.

I don't think it is quite that low.

 

Likely? Probably not.

Possible? Most definitely.

 

Remember, the 2002-03 team did it and people are making this team to be one of the most talented in history. Also remember, the 02-03 SEC had four SEC teams ranked that the Wildcats played, including #1 Florida.

 

Not happening this season...too many other talented players in the league this season.

  • Author
Not happening this season...too many other talented players in the league this season.

 

And there weren't in 02-03?

 

I'm not saying they will, but to say 0% is wrong.

 

And why am I fighting with Wireman, who is embarrassing Kentucky fans with his irrational predictions (or something of that nature.)

A bunch of new guys, playing a new system with a new coach. Kentucky goes 13-3 in conference.

 

Lot of adjustments to make and ask of these young guns. Your prediction sounds close....could be more losses than that.

And there weren't in 02-03?

 

I'm not saying they will, but to say 0% is wrong.

 

And why am I fighting with Wireman, who is embarrassing Kentucky fans with his irrational predictions (or something of that nature.)

 

:thumb:

And there weren't in 02-03?

 

I'm not saying they will, but to say 0% is wrong.

 

And why am I fighting with Wireman, who is embarrassing Kentucky fans with his irrational predictions (or something of that nature.)

 

I can live with 15-1, but 16-0 isn't happening :lol:

Conference USA is a joke of a conference when it comes to basketball...

  • Author
Conference USA is a joke of a conference when it comes to basketball...

 

And football. And anything really, outside of soccer.

 

We know that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.