Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA allegations on D. Rose at Memphis

Featured Replies

I've heard a few Derrick Rose interviews and I'd say you're right :thumb:

LOL... yep.

  • Replies 227
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked my giddy friends the day they hired Coach Cal how much that final four would be worth when the NCAA takes it back from them.

The NCAA had cleared Cal of anything via an investigation into background of Calipari in their vetting stage.

Not pretty, but not really that concerned.

Memphis has known about this since January and has been sitting on it and as well tried to keep Cal from leaving.

He is not named in the issue.

Not pretty on the surface but I am not that concerned about it considering how anal UK is in regards to compliance.

This just in... Coach Cal hasn't been here a few months and already has one of the greatest recruiting classes in basketball history. Wonder if any fans of other teams will try to take shots at him out of jealousy?

Aren't you the person who said in another thread tonight that Arroyo was not going to pitch well tonight? I rest my case.:ohbrother:

 

 

 

Good deal. Call the NCAA, and tell them they can close the case. I'm sure Coach Cal will want to know as well. Great job BluegrassGator. You will be the toast of Kentucky tonight. :thumb:

Good deal. Call the NCAA, and tell them they can close the case. I'm sure Coach Cal will want to know as well. Great job BluegrassGator. You will be the toast of Kentucky tonight. :thumb:

You been watching House?:lol:

You been watching House?:lol:

 

 

Not sure what that means, but no. :idunno:

So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?

 

Wireman we all know that it wasn't Coach Cal.

 

 

It was Eric Manual that took the SAT..................................:D

Wireman we all know that it wasn't Coach Cal.

 

 

It was Eric Manual that took the SAT..................................:D

 

 

I've already mentioned Manual in this thread, and if you check the rules, he's only aloud one mentioned per thread in the college BB forum. :D

Calipari hails from West Virginia, where the overwhelming majority cannot enunciate the word SAT, let alone pass the test by the same moniker. So, I see no wrongdoing here.

Calipari hails from West Virginia, where the overwhelming majority cannot enunciate the word SAT, let alone pass the test by the same moniker. So, I see no wrongdoing here.

 

 

Hard to pronounce the letter S without any teeth huh doc?

Sure sounds like Memphis stands to lose a lot.....

Well I predict John Calpari steps down, UK loses Wall, Orton, Cousins, Dodson, Hood, and Patterson. Finishes the season 0-25 and Travis Ford is hired.

 

Talk about an unrealistic UK fan, huh?

 

By the way, why does it make everyone mad if UK fans say they think UK will accomplish A,B or C? More than likely we all know it's not gonna happen, but does it effect you that they make stupid statements? That gets overblown big time on here. I'd have absolutely no problem with a Louisville fan, Duke fan, or Carolina fan, or heck, Wireman could proclaim Morehead State is the second coming of UNLV and will run the table next year and it's not going to bother me and it shouldn't get on your nerves either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.