Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA allegations on D. Rose at Memphis

Featured Replies

You're 100% right, phone calls are no where near as bad as fixing test scores and paying players handlers. This is WAY worse.

I think the article said the player cheated on the sat test, not that the scores were fixed.:confused:

  • Replies 227
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis received the notice of allegations Jan. 16

 

So does this mean they received the notice from the NCAA? This does make Barnhart's statement from the hiring press conference confusing?

If Memphis was informed about this in January, why were they throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, for him to stay? Obviously, if it was that big of a deal...

 

I assume that it will pass over.

 

Funny how their counter offer was rejected, their recruits taken, and being basically raided by the Wildcats, that this is now a major violation.

 

Has a funny smell to it...

So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?

If Memphis was informed about this in January, why were they throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, for him to stay? Obviously, if it was that big of a deal...

 

I assume that it will pass over.

 

Funny how their counter offer was rejected, their recruits taken, and being basically raided by the Wildcats, that this is now a major violation.

 

Has a funny smell to it...

The NCAA is the alleging party here. These weren't self reported. You're reaching.....
So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?
YES!!!!! LOL
So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?

 

 

 

Don't you find it hard to believe that he didn't know about the alleged cheating on the test ?

So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?

:lol: I laughed out loud on that one, lol. It's not super funny but I just imagined if Cal had taken it and yeah...Carry on.

The NCAA is the alleging party here. These weren't self reported. You're reaching.....

 

Then you misunderstood the entire post.

 

If Memphis was informed of these major allegations in January, and cheating on a SAT test is major, why did they offer Calipari everything imaginable to stay the coach?

 

I believe this is being blown way out of proportion.

Don't you find it hard to believe that he didn't know about the alleged cheating on the test ?

Aren't you the person who said in another thread tonight that Arroyo was not going to pitch well tonight? I rest my case.:ohbrother:

Don't you find it hard to believe that he didn't know about the alleged cheating on the test ?

 

How would he know that? I'm not saying he's innocent (or guilty), but I am just curious how that would work.

So, did Calipari take the SAT for Rose?

I suspect that "The Door" did.

I suspect that "The Door" did.

 

I've heard a few Derrick Rose interviews and I'd say you're right :thumb:

Don't you find it hard to believe that he didn't know about the alleged cheating on the test ?

In his defense, probably not. Then again...

Maybe I am naive, or have blue sun glasses. But if I heard this about anyone from a different school, I really wouldn't think that the coach would know anything about it? But of coarse saying that here just makes me look biased.

 

Have you ever seen the show Friday Night Lights? Those dumb kids do all kinds of stupid stuff the coach doesn't know about and gets blamed for lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.