May 28, 200917 yr http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2009/may/27/ncaa-alleges-major-violations-memphis-basketball-p/ Uh Oh....
May 28, 200917 yr Of course not. Calipari is one step below God and one step above Moses in the eyes of Kentucky fans. Of course there is nothing to worry about.
May 28, 200917 yr Author Cal is not mentioned in the report. So this really may not be much at all! This is a big IF. But IF they have to vacate the Final Four trip and it's the second one he has had to vacate it is a BIG deal.
May 28, 200917 yr I seem to remember some little story about my favorite school hiring a guy who had previous sanctions and getting absolutely killed for it. IF this is true, WOW! Watch out....
May 28, 200917 yr Are you a Cal hater Scribe??? Not at all. I just think some of the expectations are ridiculous and remember how many people thought the previous sanctions at UMass were no big deal.
May 28, 200917 yr Just win baby! :lol: Seriously though, I didn't care when Bonds took steroids, I didn't care when the Pats were caught cheating, and honestly, I won't care if he cheated at Memphis. Just win!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.