Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA allegations on D. Rose at Memphis

Featured Replies

Cals name wasn't mentioned, no big deal.

 

The University of Memphis is in the process of responding to an NCAA notice of allegations charging the men’s basketball program with major violations during the 2007-08 season under John Calipari

 

:idunno:

  • Replies 227
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cals name wasn't mentioned, no big deal.

IF this is true and he has two Final Fours taken away, you don't think that's a bi deal?

  • Author
Not at all. I just think some of the expectations are ridiculous and remember how many people thought the previous sanctions at UMass were no big deal.

 

I'm w/ you. I did however think that if it was a 1 time deal and the NCAA said he wasn't involved that maybe he really wasn't involved or didn't know. I could easily see an agent getting involved in a bad way back then. If it happens a second time however.....

Just win baby! :lol: Seriously though, I didn't care when Bonds took steroids, I didn't care when the Pats were caught cheating, and honestly, I won't care if he cheated at Memphis. Just win!:D

 

:thumb: And don't get caught cheating at Kentucky. :D

The University of Memphis is in the process of responding to an NCAA notice of allegations charging the men’s basketball program with major violations during the 2007-08 season under John Calipari

 

:idunno:

 

Calipari, who left Memphis for Kentucky on March 31, is not named in the report.

Calipari, who left Memphis for Kentucky on March 31, is not named in the report.

 

I thought he meant in the article.

The University of Memphis is in the process of responding to an NCAA notice of allegations charging the men’s basketball program with major violations during the 2007-08 season under John Calipari

 

:idunno:

 

It says he was not named in the report but the NCAA requested him to be at the hearing.

He wasn't named in the UMass incident either....Doesn't matter, it happened under his watch, you'd have to be very naive to think he didn't know it was going on.

  • Author
IF this is true and he has two Final Fours taken away, you don't think that's a bi deal?

 

Some fanatics....

 

 

How often does the NCAA accuse schools of things like this and they turn out not true?

He wasn't named in the UMass incident either....Doesn't matter, it happened under his watch, you'd have to be very naive to think he didn't know it was going on.

 

There just allegations, nothing has been proven yet.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:scared::scared::scared::scared: I've been waiting on this for the past 3 or 4 years. It will be interesting to see how Calipari responds to questions. If you remember during the Calipari press conference Barnhart mentioned that he had checked with the NCAA, and they had given a clean report on Calipari. This makes me wonder about that statement.

Coach Cal just tweeted that he just finished two books. I wonder if he has read this report?

Not as long as he keeps recruiting well and twitters about it.

 

:laugh:

 

Funniest thing I've read in a while.:lol:

This just in. Calipari's reaction to the report.

johncal3_t220.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.