NCAA allegations on D. Rose at Memphis

SSC

Cals name wasn't mentioned, no big deal.

The University of Memphis is in the process of responding to an NCAA notice of allegations charging the men’s basketball program with major violations during the 2007-08 season under John Calipari

:idunno:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not at all. I just think some of the expectations are ridiculous and remember how many people thought the previous sanctions at UMass were no big deal.

I'm w/ you. I did however think that if it was a 1 time deal and the NCAA said he wasn't involved that maybe he really wasn't involved or didn't know. I could easily see an agent getting involved in a bad way back then. If it happens a second time however.....

Just win baby! :lol: Seriously though, I didn't care when Bonds took steroids, I didn't care when the Pats were caught cheating, and honestly, I won't care if he cheated at Memphis. Just win!:D

:thumb: And don't get caught cheating at Kentucky. :D

The University of Memphis is in the process of responding to an NCAA notice of allegations charging the men’s basketball program with major violations during the 2007-08 season under John Calipari

Calipari, who left Memphis for Kentucky on March 31, is not named in the report.

It says he was not named in the report but the NCAA requested him to be at the hearing.

IF this is true and he has two Final Fours taken away, you don't think that's a bi deal?

Some fanatics....

How often does the NCAA accuse schools of things like this and they turn out not true?

:scared::scared::scared::scared: I've been waiting on this for the past 3 or 4 years. It will be interesting to see how Calipari responds to questions. If you remember during the Calipari press conference Barnhart mentioned that he had checked with the NCAA, and they had given a clean report on Calipari. This makes me wonder about that statement.