May 13, 200917 yr Ouch... http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AneAla1xmMp5LxbBWyJ9mrQ5nYcB?slug=ys-floyd051209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
May 13, 200917 yr And they were worried about Sidney and his possible baggage... They have bigger things to worry about.
May 13, 200917 yr And they were worried about Sidney and his possible baggage... They have bigger things to worry about. That's a large part of why they dropped Sidney. This has been brewing for a long time...
May 13, 200917 yr Whatever happened to the Reggie Bush situation that Yahoo reported? It seems like stuff yahoo reports doesn't hold a lot of ground over time.
May 13, 200917 yr Ohh well in this situation I would just let it go but I understand them not. Helps UK if USC gets in probation, well couldnt hurt anyway.
May 13, 200917 yr So, Some guy that is no longer in the circle, says that someone else did something wrong? Credibility issues? Is this the same Yahoo that said stuff about Pitino? I'll wait.
May 13, 200917 yr Whatever happened to the Reggie Bush situation that Yahoo reported? It seems like stuff yahoo reports doesn't hold a lot of ground over time. Thats still under investigation by the NCAA, and IIRC the NCAA merged their basketball and football investigations into one big case.
May 13, 200917 yr Money to handler? That does seem more plausable than Mayo just selecting USC without ever being recruited by them.
May 13, 200917 yr Now I know it doesn't happen this way, but it should. I wish that the NCAA would go after the people involved, longer suspensions ect, not the program itself. Why ruin innocent kids college careers? Most, if not all of the people who are involved in these kind of thing don't care at all about the school or the program, Only punish them.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.