Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Floyd gave cash to Mayo handler

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All it takes is $1,000 to get an OJ Mayo type kid into your program? I would have thought it would be much more than that.

 

That was the first thing I thought. Either there is more money/payments that haven't surfaced, or O.J. Mayo and Co. are incredibly cheap.

NCAA is so mad at USC they are giving Bama a year. :rolleyes:

 

:lol:

I am still trying to figure out why we are taking the word of a disgruntled ex-inner circle member. Then how does one prove this claim? Did Floyd write a check? Send cash via Fed Ex? Even if it shows that Floyd withdrew $1,000 from his checking account, how does one prove what he did with it? All it takes is $1,000 to get an OJ Mayo type kid into your program? I would have thought it would be much more than that.

 

We weren't dealing with much more in terms of cash for Chris Mills 20 years ago. :D

I am still trying to figure out why we are taking the word of a disgruntled ex-inner circle member. Then how does one prove this claim? Did Floyd write a check? Send cash via Fed Ex? Even if it shows that Floyd withdrew $1,000 from his checking account, how does one prove what he did with it? All it takes is $1,000 to get an OJ Mayo type kid into your program? I would have thought it would be much more than that.
Something still does not add up to me. If trying to pinpoint $1000 (and I believe every single one of us would think that number would be A LOT higher), this just brings about more questions regarding the accuser instead of Floyd, imo.
  • Author

I heard this morning that the FBI is now involved.

I heard this morning that the FBI is now involved.

 

I thought I heard a report that the NCAA, FBI, and IRS were all represented in the interview where this statement was made.

With this guy knowing he would go to jail for lying to fedeal authorities I think he wouldn't take that chance.

  • Author
I thought I heard a report that the NCAA, FBI, and IRS were all represented in the interview where this statement was made.

 

I knew the NCAA and FBI were. I didn't know about the IRS. That spells alot of trouble if Floyd is guilty.

Anyone else not shocked...I never trusted Floyd and didn't know why

Anyone else not shocked...I never trusted Floyd and didn't know why

 

:thumb:

Anyone else not shocked...I never trusted Floyd and didn't know why
I agree with you, but for me it had more to do with OJ Mayo wanting to play at USC than Floyd being a shady character. I have always thought of Floyd as a pretty good coach, but the stigma that comes along with being associated with Mayo may never leave him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.