SEC Preview

buzzer beater

I don't think explosiveness is an issue for Smith...He is probably one of the fastest guys in the country

He has a career average of 4.6 Yards Per Carry and 11.1 Yards Per Reception. He's a very capable player. Locke is very good as well but UK's success won't hinge on his being able to completely heal. He's only had more than 15 carries ONCE in his career. He's always been a complimentary player with explosiveness and never really an every down back.

Smith was also UK's second leading receiver last season and had a 71 yard touchdown, he's got plenty of explosiveness and with Allen, Cobb (who will get some runs out of the Wildcat formation) and Williams they should be fine.

Beastly what I don't understand is you've got UK at 5-7 and missing a bowl but 4th in the East. That means that you have the Cats finishing above Vandy and South Carolina who UK plays. The Wildcats also play your bottom 2 teams in the SEC West in Auburn. UK will be a favorite in all 4 of their non-conference matchups and should be 4-0 OOC. If that is the case how are they going to finish 4th, play the bottom 4 teams in the league and NOT be bowl eligible. Either you think UK will lose OOC or you think that they go 1-7 in conference while still finishing ahead of Vandy, USC, Miss State and Auburn. Something doesn't add up. I do still like your order of finish, just not your win totals.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think explosiveness is an issue for Smith...He is probably one of the fastest guys in the country

My point exactly he runs about a 4.27 I believe. That's NFL homerun threat. Maybe he always doesn't use it.

He has a career average of 4.6 Yards Per Carry and 11.1 Yards Per Reception. He's a very capable player. Locke is very good as well but UK's success won't hinge on his being able to completely heal. He's only had more than 15 carries ONCE in his career. He's always been a complimentary player with explosiveness and never really an every down back.

Smith was also UK's second leading receiver last season and had a 71 yard touchdown, he's got plenty of explosiveness and with Allen, Cobb (who will get some runs out of the Wildcat formation) and Williams they should be fine.

Beastly what I don't understand is you've got UK at 5-7 and missing a bowl but 4th in the East. That means that you have the Cats finishing above Vandy and South Carolina who UK plays. The Wildcats also play your bottom 2 teams in the SEC West in Auburn. UK will be a favorite in all 4 of their non-conference matchups and should be 4-0 OOC. If that is the case how are they going to finish 4th, play the bottom 4 teams in the league and NOT be bowl eligible. Either you think UK will lose OOC or you think that they go 1-7 in conference while still finishing ahead of Vandy, USC, Miss State and Auburn. Something doesn't add up. I do still like your order of finish, just not your win totals.

Win totals are what most are disputing.