Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall now considering Duke

Featured Replies

You are misunderstanding. I'm not saying they will turn on Calipari, I'm saying they will turn on Wall.

 

All the negative stuff is confusing people LRCW.:jump:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the negative stuff is confusing people LRCW.:jump:

 

 

All the negativity has left my body. I have nothing but positive vibes now. :dancingpa:dancingpa

All the negativity has left my body. I have nothing but positive vibes now. :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:cool: You will sleep like a baby tonight. :sssh:

All the negativity has left my body. I have nothing but positive vibes now. :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

 

"See where all those negative waves have got you Moriarty??!!"

 

 

"I've been having nothing but positive thoughts about the Bridge Odd Ball"

 

 

couldn't resist a "Kelly's Heroes" Moment. :lol:

I am just completely happy with Calipari...any players he was going to bring with him was going to be a bonus.

I am just completely happy with Calipari...any players he was going to bring with him was going to be a bonus.

 

:thumb:

All the negativity has left my body. I have nothing but positive vibes now. :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

LOL!

We got Porter, dont really need Walls.

Joking early April fools. Hope we can get him.

Here is more on that article...

 

 

"Kind of, basically would eliminate Memphis, and I would look into Kentucky," said Wall, a 6-foot-4, 184-pound point guard from Raleigh (N.C.) Word of God Christian Academy. "I wouldn't rush into anything. I did want to play for Coach Calipari. And if I had committed to Memphis, he is the coach I wanted to play for."

 

There has been another change for Wall. Previously planning to announce his decision at the Jordan Brand Game, Wall has postponed his announcement date.

We got Porter, dont really need Walls.

 

You got me I was thinking...:scared::scared::scared::eek::eek:

Wall never committed to Memphis, it was just assumed he was leaning that way. This isn't even news.

 

Exactly. Wall was suppose to commit at the Jordan Brand All-star game, but today he said that he will only narrow his choices to three teams there. Expect Duke to be a finalist, probably UK now that Cal is here, and possibly another ACC team. He said if Cal left it would most likely eliminate Memphis and UK would most likely take their spot in his final 3.

Kid sounds like he wants to play for Calipari.. He's been considering Duke for a while.

I had heard that Baylor recently signed his AAU coach and that Baylor was one of the final 3 schools he was contemplating so I am guessing that would make Baylor, Duke, and Calipari his final 3 choices.

 

He would look really good in blue and white........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Duke blue and white that is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.