Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall now considering Duke

Featured Replies

Wall is considering UK now.

 

Wall, who is uncommitted and is ranked the top recruit in the nation by Rivals.com, said he would consider following Calipari to Kentucky. Memphis had been his leader.

 

“Probably so, yeah,” he said Tuesday by phone. “I probably would [follow Calipari]. I really have to sit down and talk to my family and all that.”

 

LINK

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that article says that the Henry brothers and Cousins will consider UK too.

Kentucky was on Walls list before he trimmed it. Seemed to really favor Baylor for a while, then started to grow keen on Memphis. Duke has been right there basically the whole time. If he was buying into Calipari more than he was Memphis then he may take another look at the Kentucky situation. However some kids buy more into the program and schoool so with that there could be something about Kentucky that Wall obviously didn't like when compared to the others. BUT, if he's more about Cal, then its a descent sign he was once giving Kentucky a look.

 

 

IMO we are being way too optimistic about Wall. It's going to be very hard for us to get him at UK IMO.

We got Porter, dont really need Walls.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Seriously though that's not something we should joke about until after we have signed him.

Geez, guys and you all think I'm the pessimistic UK fan....LRCW has me beat by a long shot....:lol:

All the negativity has left my body. I have nothing but positive vibes now. :dancingpa:dancingpa

No lies. This really does make my day!!!!

 

I love to see the BBN united!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

He has been talking to Duke on and off for weeks now. No surprise here...

 

:thumb:

 

The thread title is very misleading. It makes it sound like he just added Duke after the Calipari saga played out.

 

The reality is Cal's chances of getting him at UK are probably better than at Memphis because Wall didn't want to sit on the bench behind Tyreke Evans. Not a problem with Michael Porter.

I got the first thing on my wish list. Wall is #2.

^Assuming Meeks and PP stay, John Wall's presence alone probably makes us the favorite in the SEC.

 

That's also assuming he lives up to his billing as the nation's top PG prospect.

Geez, guys and you all think I'm the pessimistic UK fan....LRCW has me beat by a long shot....:lol:

 

 

How so?

How so?

 

You're postings during the whole "will he/won't he" saga were anything but optimistic. Not saying I didn't share many of your same doubts, but I at least kept them to myself on this one....:D

You're postings during the whole "will he/won't he" saga were anything but optimistic. Not saying I didn't share many of your same doubts, but I at least kept them to myself on this one....:D

 

 

That was only one subject though. :lol:

You're postings during the whole "will he/won't he" saga were anything but optimistic. Not saying I didn't share many of your same doubts, but I at least kept them to myself on this one....:D

 

I already explained that. It's a defense mechanism that LRCW uses. :sssh:

 

Convince yourself of the worst case, so you don't get your hopes up...that way you can be overly excited when things work out, rather than terribly dejected if they don't.

 

Right, LRCW?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.