Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall now considering Duke

Featured Replies

Easy people, the kid has planed on visiting dUKe for awhile. That said, I'm pretty sure he'll make plans to visit UK.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall never committed to Memphis, it was just assumed he was leaning that way. This isn't even news.

When has that stopped us before?

So where do you think he ends up?

 

No clue. He said on the record Memphis St was his leader right after a visit to Baylor. He really likes the thought of playing in Cal's offense so we'll see...

How quickly will some Cats fans turn on him now? :lol:

 

Gosh, Try being a little positive. Geez.

Gosh, Try being a little positive. Geez.

 

 

I am positive that if he commits to Duke that some UK fans will turn on him. Geez Les. Even you should be able to see that.

I am positive that if he commits to Duke that some UK fans will turn on him. Geez Les. Even you should be able to see that.

 

I am positive that your mission is to disagree with all UK fans who try to be optimistic.

I would guess 50/50 right now!

 

On LRCW turning on Travis ? Or...:popcorn:

That's how it has always worked before.

Sign somewhere else, get turned on.

And the world turns......

I am positive that your mission is to disagree with all UK fans who try to be optimistic.

 

 

What am I disagreeing with? I didn't say Wall was going to Duke. I said if he does then some UK fans will turn on him after praising him the past few days. If you can't see that happening, then you haven't paid much attention to UK fans over the years.

Good luck to him, either way couldn't be wrong or bad. JMO

What am I disagreeing with? I didn't say Wall was going to Duke. I said if he does then some UK fans will turn on him after praising him the past few days. If you can't see that happening, then you haven't paid much attention to UK fans over the years.

 

My comment was made as a general statement regarding your posts about UK.

 

You think UK fans will turn on him for losing out on a recruit that we had no shot at before he got here? That is crazy.

This would be HUGE for my Dukies and GT you let me know the updates :lol:. If not I will just keep bugging you.

My comment was made as a general statement regarding your posts about UK.

 

You think UK fans will turn on him for losing out on a recruit that we had no shot at before he got here? That is crazy.

 

 

You are misunderstanding. I'm not saying they will turn on Calipari, I'm saying they will turn on Wall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.