March 30, 200917 yr Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions? I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common. How soon we change our minds. Hehe There is only one difference. Calipari has never been charged, unlike someone with the name of Sampson. And now you have a coach that has already had a run in.
March 30, 200917 yr :scared::lol: I have class in like 5 min from 12-1250 then 1-215. I told my brother to text me if anyone major happened! Hopefully, I get a text! :dancingpa I'm delaying lunch to make sure I get the "breaking" news :lol:
March 30, 200917 yr How did Cal cheat? Please give examples cause I think you are just trying to give a blanket generalization without any facts Surely you're joking. They didn't take down the Final Four banners at UMass because they were ugly.
March 30, 200917 yr I'm not, he has been at Memphis how long with no problems that we know of. 9 years.... He took a Mid-Major IMO and brought them to a no less 3 to 4 seed every year. I think the man can and will get the job done if he takes Kentucky. C-USA may have become a mid-major conference after the mass exodus, but the Memphis State program has never been a mid-major one.
March 30, 200917 yr Surely you're joking. They didn't take down the Final Four banners at UMass because they were ugly. They took them down because Camby cheated.
March 30, 200917 yr C-USA may have become a mid-major conference after the mass exodus, but the Memphis State program has never been a mid-major one.:thumb: FWIW, it took Cal 5 season to get Memphis in to the tournament. Now they are great.
March 30, 200917 yr Surely you're joking. They didn't take down the Final Four banners at UMass because they were ugly. Well technically that was because Marcus Camby cheated, but I think people would have to be pretty naive to not think Coach Cal knew what was going on....
March 30, 200917 yr Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak. For 7 million a year the thinking is over. I don't see many coaches in the country not coming for this or any other team in the country matching this. If 7 million a year is what we got then IMO I like Izzo better but Cali. would be my next. 7 mill. a year is ridiculous but we are that desperate and we do have that kinda of back up, man I love UK Basketball. I just hope he is not using UK.
March 30, 200917 yr Surely you're joking. They didn't take down the Final Four banners at UMass because they were ugly. Prove where Calipari had anything to do with it. Or where was sanctioned by the NCAA for doing anything wrong. Then you can talk all you want until then you are just blowing heated gas.
March 30, 200917 yr Being reported now that Calipari was just stopped by a police officer in downtown Chicago. To Calipari's surprise, when he rolled the window down, there stood Alan Cutler with a microphone. :lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Wasn't there some kind of NCAA infraction in Pitino's past, maybe when he was at Hawaii?
March 30, 200917 yr Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions? I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common. How soon we change our minds. Hehe I'll change my mind quickly if Memphis fires Cal for NCAA violations. Until then, its not a valid comparison.
March 30, 200917 yr Wasn't there some kind of NCAA infraction in Pitino's past, maybe when he was at Hawaii? Must have been an infraction leveed by the fashion police. Something about a flowered Hawaiin shirt doesn't go with a pinstriped suit...
March 30, 200917 yr How did Cal cheat? Please give examples cause I think you are just trying to give a blanket generalization without any facts:thumb: I am with you. I want to see some proof with facts and links. I have searched the internet and I have found nothing. I think it is time for some to show what they know please give us some links.
March 30, 200917 yr Well technically that was because Marcus Camby cheated, but I think people would have to be pretty naive to not think Coach Cal knew what was going on.... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.