Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Newspaper Is Now Reporting...

Featured Replies

Where did this info come from?

 

I've been waiting on that as well.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maggard is reporting it's pretty much a done deal.

 

What is the name of Maggards blog?

Apparently Kentucky offered around $4.5 million and up to $6 million if Calipari wins the championship. This is coming from TCP. Some posters there are listening to some Memphis radio station.

 

They also said that the Memphis AD thinks that Cal will not be at Memphis by the end of the day. Who knows.

 

LINK?

 

I think this is what they are listening to.

I'm glad he stayed. I wish UK hadn't offered him a second time.

 

I don't think they offered him anything. I understand that he was contacted and said he wasn't interested, ... similar to last time.

LINK

 

Or maybe this is the right link for that Memphis Radio station. I don't know how legit or "in the know" they are.

LINK

 

Or maybe this is the right link for that Memphis Radio station. I don't know how legit or "in the know" they are.

 

 

Thats what i'm listening to right now. These guys are so bummed out.

Thats what i'm listening to right now. These guys are so bummed out.

 

Keep us up to date with that info. I can't listen on my computer.

Keep us up to date with that info. I can't listen on my computer.

 

I'm not going to be able to listen from 1-2 but hopefully someone else will tune in and keep you updated.

These guys on the radio are acting like there's going to be a rebuilding phase for Cal at UK. Sorry guys, with (if) Wall, Cousins, and Orton coming in, they'd be a top 10 team, no rebuilding necessary...

Does Barnhart have to ask the Memphis AD for permission to speak with Calipari?

Jim Rome just said Calipari to UK would be unfair for the rest of college basketball...:lol:

Does Barnhart have to ask the Memphis AD for permission to speak with Calipari?

Yes

Anybody think Cal could do wonders with some of the players already at UK?

 

I'm thinking Liggins, Miller, Patterson, maybe even Stewart would thrive under Cal.

Anybody think Cal could do wonders with some of the players already at UK?

 

I'm thinking Liggins, Miller, Patterson, maybe even Stewart would thrive under Cal.

 

:thumb: Stewart reminds me of Dozier

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.