Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Newspaper Is Now Reporting...

Featured Replies

For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

 

I won't believe that Calipari is our coach until I see him at the press conference. I'm worried about this too.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak.

I won't believe that Calipari is our coach until I see him at the press conference. I'm worried about this too.

 

From everything I've read, Cal loves to make this kind of thing a big ordeal, make it look like a done deal, only to return to Memphis.

 

This does feel a little different though.

Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak.

 

 

No way he gets 7 million per year. That is insane.

Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak.

 

Info you have heard from where? An anonymous source?

No way he gets 7 million per year. That is insane.

Either way this goes he will be the highest paid coach in the country by next week...

No way he gets 7 million per year. That is insane.

 

I heard it as well, but it seems to have been debunked pretty quickly.

Either way this goes he will be the highest paid coach in the country by next week...

 

We have to wait until next week!?!?! :lol:

And Notre Dame currently stinks!

 

 

I'm sure it was just a figure of speech. Traditionally the coach of ND is a prestigious figure in the college football world.

 

 

 

 

Although you may want to take a look at Charlie Weis' contract as well as all the hype that surrounds him to see that the comparison is merited.

ESPN reported he meet with UK Sunday and they offered a multi-year multi-million $$$ deal. He is meeting with Memphis officials today. I guess he will tell them he is leaving or see how much more $$ they will give him to stay.

ESPN reported he meet with UK Sunday and they offered a multi-year multi-million $$$ deal. He is meeting with Memphis officials today. I guess he will tell them he is leaving or see how much more $$ they will give him to stay.

If it's a bidding war, UK can not win...

If it's a bidding war, UK can not win...

 

I agree. Its hard for hometown proud boosters to keep up with a mega company such as Fed Ex.

If it's a bidding war, UK can not win...

 

That may be true, but if it's a basketball war, I don't think Memphis can win.

That may be true, but if it's a basketball war, I don't think Memphis can win.

Not disputing that...

So Memphis can pay more?

 

How much would they be willing to pay, I wonder?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.