March 30, 200917 yr What exactly are we waiting on with this video? Cal to come out in UK warm ups I think.
March 30, 200917 yr For the lions to attack! Oh yeah, this is not the Africa one, is it? I don't think so. :lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Just received a text from someone who I trust, and they told me that Kentucky has officially received permission to speak with Calipari. I do not have a link. I'll see what I can find. Here you go: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=ap-kentuckysearch&prov=ap&type=lgns
March 30, 200917 yr That site that is showing the back door has so many comments flying that you can't read them. 16k people logged onto the CP b-ball forum.
March 30, 200917 yr Maggard on this station now. http://wnsr.com/index.php?id=2 Nothing new. Just that he expects Cal to be it. "As close to a done deal as possible without a signature being on paper." or something like that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.