Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Newspaper Is Now Reporting...

Featured Replies

http://www.commercialappeal.com has breaking news wire at top of page that said John Caliapari has met with Memphis basketball team and hinted leaving for Kentucky!
  • Replies 114
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumb:Oh boy, and the circus continues till the end of the day! :D

Article states that although he did not come out and express what he would do, the players all left feeling like Calipari would be coming to Kentucky. Article states Cal told his players that the Kentucky basketball job is like the Notre Dame of college basketball.

For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

 

I'm pretty sure you've said this in about 10 threads now:lol:

Article states Cal told his players that the Kentucky basketball job is like the Notre Dame of college basketball.

 

I'm a big ND football guy but.....

For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

It is definitely a possibility. But I sure hope you are wrong.
For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

 

Okay, you're a pessimist. :lol:

 

I'm like you, I'm a guarded optimist. :thumb:

Article states that although he did not come out and express what he would do, the players all left feeling like Calipari would be coming to Kentucky. Article states Cal told his players that the Kentucky basketball job is like the Notre Dame of college basketball.

And Notre Dame currently stinks!

Given the state of Notre Dame the last 8 or 9 years I'm not sure if that is compliment or not! lol! :lol: Certainly sounds like UK probably has found their Coach. :thumb: of course if he is using this to get money out of Memphis then I suggest a vodoo with doctor be called in to "deal with him."

 

This is going to be a wild day! :popcorn: I'm not going to get any work done.

Im starting to think its a done deal.

 

:thumb:

 

Where there's smoke there's usually fire and there is a whole lot of smoke on this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.