Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Newspaper Is Now Reporting...

Featured Replies

So Memphis can pay more?

 

How much would they be willing to pay, I wonder?

 

I couldn't see them going more than $5 per year....

  • Replies 114
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions?

 

I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common.

 

How soon we change our minds. Hehe

Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions?

 

I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common.

 

How soon we change our minds. Hehe

Do so with one eye closed. Same situation and I believe a good portion of fans including those on BGP feel the same way here.
For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

How can you think this way all the time??? :lol:

For some reason, I think Cal is doing this for a payday from Memphis.

 

I really, really hope I'm wrong though.

 

Now go ahead, and tell me how I'm pessimistic. :D

 

 

I hope he isn't using it to negotiate either

FWIW, an insider on another board with connections to the Memphis program is saying Cal to UK per his sources....

Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions?

 

I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common.

 

How soon we change our minds. Hehe

 

 

I am very, very leery of UK hiring Calipari. While the possibility of him coming to UK excites me, it also scares me very much.

Not disputing that...

 

I agree with you on the money side of things, for sure.

Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions?

 

I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common.

 

How soon we change our minds. Hehe

 

How did Cal cheat? Please give examples cause I think you are just trying to give a blanket generalization without any facts

I am very, very leery of UK hiring Calipari. While the possibility of him coming to UK excites me, it also scares me very much.

 

Same exact feeling here.

Remember what you all said about IU for hiring a guy with past NCAA indiscretions?

 

I believe the words "once a cheater always a cheater" were pretty common.

 

How soon we change our minds. Hehe

 

:deadhorse:

I think I broke my refresher button because of this thread.

I am very, very leery of UK hiring Calipari. While the possibility of him coming to UK excites me, it also scares me very much.

 

I'm not, he has been at Memphis how long with no problems that we know of. 9 years.... He took a Mid-Major IMO and brought them to a no less 3 to 4 seed every year. I think the man can and will get the job done if he takes Kentucky.

I think I broke my refresher button because of this thread.

 

:scared::lol:

 

 

I have class in like 5 min from 12-1250 then 1-215. I told my brother to text me if anyone major happened! Hopefully, I get a text! :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.