March 30, 200917 yr The real problem with it is there are no links, because there are no allegations that he has been involved with.:deadhorse:
March 30, 200917 yr I am very, very leery of UK hiring Calipari. While the possibility of him coming to UK excites me, it also scares me very much. :thumb: I do find it funny that many people refuse to believe that Billy Donovan isn't coming to UK... ...then, when we start to get some real smoke about Calipari, the go the other way and take the "it's too good to be true" stance. :lol: I'm with you though...Calipari is an interesting guy. On the surface, he seems to fit just what UK needs, but it seems to be a textbook case of risk vs. reward.
March 30, 200917 yr :thumb: I do find it funny that many people refuse to believe that Billy Donovan isn't coming to UK... ...then, when we start to get some real smoke about Calipari, the go the other way and take the "it's too good to be true" stance. :lol: I'm with you though...Calipari is an interesting guy. On the surface, he seems to fit just what UK needs, but it seems to be a textbook case of risk vs. reward. While it was never official, I was thinking it would be a miracle if Donovan came to UK after Grant accepted the Bama job.
March 30, 200917 yr While it was never official, I was thinking it would be a miracle if Donovan came to UK after Grant accepted the Bama job. I'm glad he stayed. I wish UK hadn't offered him a second time.
March 30, 200917 yr I have been screaming Calipari the whole time...I don't know why I just like the guy and I feel he is exactly what UK needs to might us a powerhouse again. It may be risk vs. reward...but it can't get much worse than the NIT.
March 30, 200917 yr I'm glad he stayed. I wish UK hadn't offered him a second time. I hope we pound Florida into oblivion next season. I even hope we dunk at the buzzer in a 30-point victory.
March 30, 200917 yr I hope we pound Florida into oblivion next season. I even hope we dunk at the buzzer in a 30-point victory. :lol: I don't really care as long as we win. I was all for BD the first time around...not so much this time. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have been upset with him...just wasn't my first choice. And, I don't like the idea of UK getting spurned twice by the same guy. It hurts my pride.
March 30, 200917 yr :lol: I don't really care as long as we win. I was all for BD the first time around...not so much this time. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have been upset with him...just wasn't my first choice. And, I don't like the idea of UK getting spurned twice by the same guy. It hurts my pride. 5wide...you couldn't have put my thoughts into words any better lol.
March 30, 200917 yr :lol: I don't really care as long as we win. I was all for BD the first time around...not so much this time. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have been upset with him...just wasn't my first choice. And, I don't like the idea of UK getting spurned twice by the same guy. It hurts my pride. Oh wait, did I say that out loud? :lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Being reported now that Calipari was just stopped by a police officer in downtown Chicago. To Calipari's surprise, when he rolled the window down, there stood Alan Cutler with a microphone. :lol: :laugh:
March 30, 200917 yr Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak. Where did this info come from?
March 30, 200917 yr Being reported now that Calipari was just stopped by a police officer in downtown Chicago. To Calipari's surprise, when he rolled the window down, there stood Alan Cutler with a microphone. :lol: Thats funny MSU:lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Info I have heard he has been offered $7 million a year and is thinking it over as we speak. I will extremely upset if they pay anyone any where close to that much money.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.