Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis Newspaper Is Now Reporting...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maggard is on another local internet radio show now. Here.

 

With GT. :D

:thumb: Stewart reminds me of Dozier

 

:confused: Im tired so you will have to tell me, was this a joke?

With GT. :D

 

I'm listening. Give us a shout out GT! :lol:

Does Barnhart have to ask the Memphis AD for permission to speak with Calipari?

 

Just received a text from someone who I trust, and they told me that Kentucky has officially received permission to speak with Calipari.

 

I do not have a link. I'll see what I can find.

I'm listening. Give us a shout out GT! :lol:

 

Would be nice to here him talk about the dancing pickle, not professional but funny.

Maggard making a lot of sense on here discussing the ESPN/SEC Deal and Calipari's realtionship with Nike and how well it fits and why his relationship with ESPN and Nike would lead them to push for him to come to Kentucky. Things I had not thought of before.

 

Enjoying Gametime's show! Excellent job!

Myfoxmemphis.com now has streaming video on the front of the Athletic department and a camera out back where Cal's car is parked. Wow.... lol...

Myfoxmemphis.com now has streaming video on the front of the Athletic department and a camera out back where Cal's car is parked. Wow.... lol...

 

Sweet! A door! :lol:

Sweet! A door! :lol:

 

:lol: I saw a car pull in!

If Cal brings those recruits and Patterson and Meeks stick around, any doubt UK could be in the elite 8 if not the final 4 next year?

If Cal brings those recruits and Patterson and Meeks stick around, any doubt UK could be in the elite 8 if not the final 4 next year?

 

If, and I stress that word, they come with him, and everyone stays, I don't see how UK couldn't be one of the odds on favorites for the whole thing.

:lol: I saw a car pull in!

 

I saw a bird fly through....:popcorn:

Anybody see the squirrell?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.