March 26, 200917 yr Well...I can squash at least one rumor for sure. I have a friend that actually works in the athletic office and he just went over to check out the rumor of the assistant coach(s) moving out of their offices. It's 100% false and as a matter of fact, two of the assistants were sitting in on of the offices chatting. So, there you have the truth to one of the rumors... Shoot, I am hoping for a soon exit by Billy G. Bring the false rumors and speculation back. It's much more fun that way.
March 26, 200917 yr Shoot, I am hoping for a soon exit by Billy G. Bring the false rumors and speculation back. It's much more fun that way. :ylsuper::ylsuper:
March 26, 200917 yr We didn't get rid of Tubby, he left. And Tubby had already set the program back. THANK YOU!!! People seem to forget that
March 27, 200917 yr I do not think the criticism is all that unfair, this will be three coaches in 4 years. Like it or not that says something about the job itself. As was stated on ESPN earlier this afternoon, if UK offers him (BCG) a dollar, take it and run away from this job as fast as he can. So in other words UK will be just like IU.
March 27, 200917 yr Tubby hadn't set the program back too bad. The best players on this team were brought here by Tubby. Meeks and Patterson. And before you try to say that BCG talked Patterson into coming after Tubby left, please remember that Patterson never said he wasn't coming to UK after Tubby left. Tubby would have done a MUCH better job with the team this year and last. Tubby wouldn't have lost to VMI, Gardner-Webb and he would have fielded a much better team in an SEC that was down by far this year. Tubby's been gone for 2 years, bashing him now is fruitless.
March 27, 200917 yr North Carolina did the same thing. Smith retired, then two other coaches came and gone before getting one of the best in Williams. Now Carolina is back on track.
March 27, 200917 yr So in other words UK will be just like IU.Do you think im unaware that IU is in bad shape? :ohbrother::notworthy::isurrender::lol:
March 27, 200917 yr UK has fallen far from grace............ Todd/Barnhardt need to be looked at hard.
March 27, 200917 yr Barring a last-second 180, Billy Gillispie's time with the Kentucky Wildcats coming to an end
March 27, 200917 yr Do you think im unaware that IU is in bad shape? :ohbrother::notworthy::isurrender::lol: Please man....the avatar really looks like my younger brother. It's giving me nitemares!
March 27, 200917 yr I just had a source from the journalism industry say that he will be in Lexington tomorrow because Billy G is either resigning or getting fired. I truly trust this source, but once again we shall see.
March 27, 200917 yr I just had a source from the journalism industry say that he will be in Lexington tomorrow because Billy G is either resigning or getting fired. I truly trust this source, but once again we shall see. I'd say every sports journalist in the state will be in Lexington tomorrow. Probably every journalist in general! They've should all have three different stories written, with finishing touches to come.
March 27, 200917 yr Please man....the avatar really looks like my younger brother. It's giving me nitemares! I was thinking you but whatever. :lol:
March 27, 200917 yr http://www.whas11.com/justposted/stories/WHAS11_090326_Top_Gillispie.74c3bf6f.html
March 27, 200917 yr FWIW, DK is reporting that it's been confirmed that Billy D. is staying at the Lexington Hyatt, and that he met with Mitch Barnhart today....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.