Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

GT, are you still under the impression BCG is gone?

 

And any indication on replacements if he is?

 

I need to go somewhere and get the hell away from my computer. :lol:

 

Me too! This hearsay is making nauesous

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I guess my original source wasn't wrong afterall who said there would be another meeting.

 

No apologies needed. Haha!

Simple. They were going with the thought they had Billy D, and now something there has changed. Maggard is just reporting what is going on with this mess...

 

Then they never "fired" Gillispie. Sounds like some people have jumped the gun in reporting that if indeed he is going to be given another chance.

I guess my original source wasn't wrong afterall who said there would be another meeting.

 

No apologies needed. Haha!

 

Or it's possible your source made a lucky guess. But I guess this would mean instead of one of your sources being wrong, 3 of them were wrong. :lol:

  • Author
Or it's possible your source made a lucky guess. But I guess this would mean instead of one of your sources being wrong, 3 of them were wrong. :lol:

 

Could be. But I told you all there would be another meeting, and no one believed me.

Could be. But I told you all there would be another meeting, and no one believed me.

 

And right after you told us that, you told us that he was OUT. We didn't know what to believe.

From here on out....I only believe GT...about anything

  • Author
And right after you told us that, you told us that he was OUT. We didn't know what to believe.

 

From multiple people including Maggard, LABS, and a couple of people I know that said he was all but gone.

I could have made 10 different guesses as to what would have transpired between UK and Gillispie too and probably been right on one of those guesses.

From multiple people including Maggard, LABS, and a couple of people I know that said he was all but gone.

 

You didn't stick with "there will be one more meeting" you went with "Billy G is out".

From here on out....I only believe GT...about anything

 

I'm headed out for a few hours. You can take a break... :lol:

I could have made 10 different guesses as to what would have transpired between UK and Gillispie too and probably been right on one of those guesses.

 

:lol:

  • Author
You didn't stick with "there will be one more meeting" you went with "Billy G is out".

 

Gillispie is still likely out, but like I stated, there was/is going to be another meeting.

 

Not going to argue with you about it. You don't believe me, so pay no attention to my post.

I have no idea what is going on, reading all of this is driving me insane. I guess I need to step back and wait for something official. :idunno: :confused: :isurrender: :isurrender: :isurrender:

Gillispie is still likely out, but like I stated, there was/is going to be another meeting.

 

Not going to argue with you about it. You don't believe me, so pay no attention to my post.

 

Deal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.