Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie is OUT...

Featured Replies

I'll be glad when it's official. Is this going to be made official tomorrow?

  • Replies 373
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion the new coach has already been chosen and the deal is done. It will either be Donovan or Pitino. Hopefully Pitino who was first choice. I think if Donavan is the new coach it will be announced soon but if Pitino is the man they will wait until Louisville's season is over.

Just like last time, just b/c Donovan is the top choice doesn't mean he wants it. Some got in trouble with this last time, once it got out the D was the top choice, many just assumed it was done.

 

It may happen (IMO, it won't), just don't get ahead of yourselves this time..

Who do you think it will be?
In my opinion the new coach has already been chosen and the deal is done. It will either be Donovan or Pitino. Hopefully Pitino who was first choice. I think if Donavan is the new coach it will be announced soon but if Pitino is the man they will wait until Louisville's season is over.
Oh boy. :lol: :lol:

I would be like a kid on Christmas if it was Pitino!

I think I'll be a disappointed kid if I really believe it will be Rick.

In my opinion the new coach has already been chosen and the deal is done. It will either be Donovan or Pitino. Hopefully Pitino who was first choice. I think if Donavan is the new coach it will be announced soon but if Pitino is the man they will wait until Louisville's season is over.

Pitino won't leave Louisville. And I hear he is advising Donovon not to leave Florida.

 

My first cousin twice removed told me it would be Calipari.:idunno:

Maggard now saying BCG has one more chance to save his job and that it could be a result of the targeted replacement not wanting it. What a mess... :popcorn:

Maggard now saying BCG has one more chance to save his job and that it could be a result of the targeted replacement not wanting it. What a mess... :popcorn:

 

 

You're not kidding. I really do wish they would give Gillispie another year.

I figured this would happen. I felt from the beginning that BG wouldn't be fired...

 

I started changing that tune last night, but the longer we go without news the more I'm gonna start thinking he is staying.

Maggard now saying BCG has one more chance to save his job and that it could be a result of the targeted replacement not wanting it. What a mess... :popcorn:

I don't know.:isurrender:

 

I don't know if Billy Clyde has burned any bridges yet, but the one he has built while at UK is more unstable than the one over the River Kwai.

I'm not sure how much I'll put into Maggard's word from here on out if Billy G stays.

 

He posted "Gillispie has been fired" last night and now there's one more chance? If he has already been fired, how can there be one more chance?

Maggard now saying BCG has one more chance to save his job and that it could be a result of the targeted replacement not wanting it. What a mess... :popcorn:
:isurrender:

It would be hard to justify a six million dollar buyout for their coach, and then jack up the price of tuition for the students 5% next year. But hey, when do colleges have to be accountable to their students...

I'm not sure how much I'll put into Maggard's word from here on out if Billy G stays.

 

He posted "Gillispie has been fired" last night and now there's one more chance? If he has already been fired, how can there be one more chance?

 

Simple. They were going with the thought they had Billy D, and now something there has changed. Maggard is just reporting what is going on with this mess...

Simple. They were going with the thought they had Billy D, and now something there has changed. Maggard is just reporting what is going on with this mess...
GT, are you still under the impression BCG is gone?

 

And any indication on replacements if he is?

 

I need to go somewhere and get the hell away from my computer. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.