Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

I'm tracking one from Chapel Hill. :sssh:

 

Dream on

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is it all on the coach?

 

He has 2 legit players plus one in the making in Miller. Other than that, nothing.

 

He has two of the top 20 players in the nation. He has at least 3 players that a good coach would have developed. He has a stale offense, no ability to guard the 3-point shot and he's too stubborn to adjust anything.

 

Rick Pitino would have won 25 games with this team.

Step back from the ledge, Dude. :eek:

 

I'm not on the ledge, I'm just stating a fact.

Look at Billy D...they were in the NIT too. His team didn't do any better. A few years back they were back to back NCAA Champs and now in the NIT..And some what him as our Coach.....:confused:

 

IF they let Coach G go, then UK should take a hard look at who hired him...Barnhart, not all the blame is on coach G. Bily G has not had Barnharts support this year.

 

I have tried to stay out of these threads...but I have had enough of..He is a bad caoch. :irked:

 

We don't agree much, But good post!! :thumb::clap:

Dream on

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I know you or Scarheel would bite.

He has two of the top 20 players in the nation. He has at least 3 players that a good coach would have developed. He has a stale offense, no ability to guard the 3-point shot and he's too stubborn to adjust anything.

 

Rick Pitino would have won 25 games with this team.

 

Keep dreaming sunshine

I'm not on the ledge, I'm just stating a fact.

 

 

You are way over the top. It's your opinion, not a fact.

 

Rick Pitino would have won 25 games with this team.

 

I'm no BCG guy but the above is crazy. Ricky P could not/would not win 25 games without a strong PG.

IF BCG is back next year, and IF the year goes like this one did, BOTH Barnhart and BCG should be let go in a package. I'm not against BCG coming back for a third year. It would prove or disprove him, but it should be tied to the AD, also. All or nothing.

Why is it all on the coach?

 

He has 2 legit players plus one in the making in Miller. Other than that, nothing.

 

So He takes what he has and runs them into the ground...Hard practices before the game and plays nothing but man defense...Anybody else hear more than once that the players legs are gone midway through the game?

I'm not on the ledge, I'm just stating a fact.

 

It's your opinion and I think it's wrong. How many DI teams play zone from time to time? Name me 10 heck name me 5. There is a reason they don't play it. I am really tired of hearing you guys complain about the zone D argument because in my opinion it doesn't hold much water.

I'm no BCG guy but the above is crazy. Ricky P could not/would not win 25 games without a strong PG.

 

Ricky P would have defeated VMI. I have no doubt about it.

 

He would have defeated Georgia at home on Senior Night. No doubt about it.

 

That's 24 wins right there.

He has two of the top 20 players in the nation. He has at least 3 players that a good coach would have developed. He has a stale offense, no ability to guard the 3-point shot and he's too stubborn to adjust anything.

 

Rick Pitino would have won 25 games with this team.

Or more!

Tubby would have too.

We don't agree much, But good post!! :thumb::clap:

 

 

Because in this case we are supporting the same team...:D

Or more!

Tubby would have too.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.