Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked like BCG was gonna cry at the end of the game.

 

I was late in logging on tonight and this was one thing that I was going to post, I thought so as well.

Patterson said in a presser that he was coming back.

 

Did he say that tonight?

Interesting.

 

Thats what Im feeling. But I cant for the life of me find a thing about it. Ive been quiet through all of this, for being split on the issue, but I must say a Barnhart presser gives me the anxious jitters.

Did he say that tonight?

 

From what I was told.:thumb:

He said ,"I want to come back".

Funny stuff from those that say UK's days at the top are over... With the right coach UK can do what Duke and UNC is doing, and that’s being in the conversation and being relevant from preseason to season's end... Funny stuff...

 

 

They won't every be THE only team at the top again. That's what I said. I didn't say they wouldn't be great again, but that there are other options out there now that weren't even a consideration in that time.

They won't every be THE only team at the top again. That's what I said. I didn't say they wouldn't be great again, but that there are other options out there now that weren't even a consideration in that time.

 

Do you accept my apology for overreacting or what? :notworthy:

Do you accept my apology for overreacting or what? :notworthy:

 

Absolutely! :thumb:

Absolutely! :thumb:

 

:thumb:

Coach G first comments were very nice and he talked about how his guys got better.

From another thread:

 

Decision made Friday.

 

Todd also said an announcement on Gillispie's future would not be made before Friday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.