Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

Todd also said an announcement on Gillispie's future would not be made before Friday.

 

 

That is what it said it the link I posted.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I was told.:thumb:

He said ,"I want to come back".

I can hear it now:

 

"I want to come back, but the opportunity for me in the NBA is just too much to pass up."

Coach G wants to be back next year, he says they can go to the Final Four next year.

 

Bring back Coach G!

Coach G wants to be back next year, he says they can go to the Final Four next year.

 

Bring back Coach G!

 

He also said the same thing about this years time.

I can hear it now:

 

"I want to come back, but the opportunity for me in the NBA is just too much to pass up."

 

Patterson doesn't have much of an opportunity for the NBA just yet. He would be very wise to get another season of college ball.

That is what it said it the link I posted.

 

Yeah, I was just posting it from the article. :thumb:

Give the Man one more year....:thumb:

 

I will drink to that!!!!:clap:

They won't every be THE only team at the top again. That's what I said. I didn't say they wouldn't be great again, but that there are other options out there now that weren't even a consideration in that time.

 

There's always been "other options" out there and there always will be.

It's real simple, UK hasn't always been at the top of the mountain (no team has) and you can't expect them to be, but what you can expect is that they'll contend with those at the top, that’s not unrealistic expectations and with the right coach it could easily be a reality...

Patterson doesn't have much of an opportunity for the NBA just yet. He would be very wise to get another season of college ball.

Not much of an opportunity? He is projected in the middle of the first round. All he can do better is get into the lottery. I still say he's more likely to do damage than good. If he gets hurt, he's done.

Not much of an opportunity? He is projected in the middle of the first round. All he can do better is get into the lottery. I still say he's more likely to do damage than good. If he gets hurt, he's done.

 

Pat is not NBA ready...He needs more time in college.

Pat is not NBA ready...He needs more time in college.

 

I agree 100%. He would be dominated in the NBA at this point.

Give the Man one more year....:thumb:

Why so the big blue nation can go through the same type year I don't think so this is Kentucky get somebody that will get us back up with the big boys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.