Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

Final. UK's season is over.

 

Let the speculation continue...

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most pathetic excuse for a UK basketball team that I can ever remember. And its ALL on the coach.

Well, at least we were consistent this year....consistently bad.......

It did look like he was near tears. I wonder if it is over for him at UK?

Let the Madness begin!

It looked like BCG was gonna cry at the end of the game.

 

I was thinking the same thing...

Well, at least we were consistent this year....consistently bad.......

 

:sssh::lol:

This is the most pathetic excuse for a UK basketball team that I can ever remember. And its ALL on the coach.

 

All of it? They've got two players that are consistently good. No, he's not a good coach, but it's not ALL on him.

 

It's been two years. UK is about to make a huge mistake.

I'm actually surprised UK battled back the way they did. They could have laid down and lost this one by 20 or 25.

 

Meeks and Patterson had nice games.

 

Now the fun begins.

It did look like he was near tears. I wonder if it is over for him at UK?

 

I would like to see him get one more year, but if he gets the axe we all know why.

The common theme in UK losses was the three point line. Notre Dame was 12-25 (48%).

 

Just too much Buzz Harangody.... 30pts 11boards.

All of it? They've got two players that are consistently good. No, he's not a good coach, but it's not ALL on him.

 

It's been two years. UK is about to make a huge mistake.

 

I think Coach G needs 1 more year before we start to judge him.

 

 

If he gets fired it's because of how he deals with the media.

So any one wanna take a guess on how long it takes before what ever decision that has or has not been made will be leaked or made public by the administration?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.