Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jared Carter is gone.:cry:

 

Not putting him in was wrong in my opinion...

This is the most pathetic excuse for a UK basketball team that I can ever remember. And its ALL on the coach.

 

Why is it all on the coach?

 

He has 2 legit players plus one in the making in Miller. Other than that, nothing.

I will too.

 

I agree...Cat's battled for him! I think it may be a mistake to let him go also.

Why is it all on the coach?

 

He has 2 legit players plus one in the making in Miller. Other than that, nothing.

 

Truth.

It shouldn't have suprised you Carter did not get in.

All of it? They've got two players that are consistently good. No, he's not a good coach, but it's not ALL on him.

 

It's been two years. UK is about to make a huge mistake.

 

You guys think it's ugly now just wait.

Anyone tracking jets out of Florida or SW TN yet?

Anyone tracking jets out of Florida or SW TN yet?

 

 

I'm tracking one from Chapel Hill. :sssh:

This is the most pathetic excuse for a UK basketball team that I can ever remember. And its ALL on the coach.

You cannot be serious....

I have been waiting on this.... :taz:

A good coach would have this team in the NCAA tournament.

 

Look at Billy D...they were in the NIT too. His team didn't do any better. A few years back they were back to back NCAA Champs and now in the NIT..And some what him as our Coach.....:confused:

 

IF they let Coach G go, then UK should take a hard look at who hired him...Barnhart, not all the blame is on coach G. Bily G has not had Barnharts support this year.

 

I have tried to stay out of these threads...but I have had enough of..He is a bad caoch. :irked:

This is the most pathetic excuse for a UK basketball team that I can ever remember. And its ALL on the coach.

 

 

Step back from the ledge, Dude. :eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.