Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

It would have been nice to see the Cats in N.Y.,but wasn't to be . Still love my Cats and will cont. to support them whoever the Coach may be.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be interesting to hear the BCG Post Game Show Tonight!

 

I'm listening...I sleep with a radio under my pillow...:D

It would have been nice to see the Cats in N.Y.,but wasn't to be . Still love my Cats and will cont. to support them whoever the Coach may be.

 

:notworthy:

It would have been nice to see the Cats in N.Y.,but wasn't to be . Still love my Cats and will cont. to support them whoever the Coach may be.

 

Agreed. I'm taking a group of students to New York next week and was hoping to slip into Madison Square Garden. They probably won't be too excited about a Baylor/San Diego State matchup!:lol:

Will be interesting to hear the BCG Post Game Show Tonight!

 

What station is the post game show on?

Blame Tubby Smith for getting Porter. :lol: Just Kidding.

 

Delete.

I'm listening...I sleep with a radio under my pillow...:D

 

Is that station on the net? If so addy please? Thanks.....

Look at Billy D...they were in the NIT too. His team didn't do any better. A few years back they were back to back NCAA Champs and now in the NIT..And some what him as our Coach.....:confused:

 

IF they let Coach G go, then UK should take a hard look at who hired him...Barnhart, not all the blame is on coach G. Bily G has not had Barnharts support this year.

 

I have tried to stay out of these threads...but I have had enough of..He is a bad caoch. :irked:

 

:thumb: Great Post!!

Im not for Billy D, he didnt want to come before, why should we want him now?

Is that station on the net? If so addy please? Thanks.....

 

You can listen to it on Yahoo.

I think about 14 of the 16 coaches in the NCAA Sweet 16 could have taken over this Kentucky team in the summer and won 25+ games with them. That's my opinion. It is also my opinion that this is the most disappointing team that I can remember. I even enjoyed the 1989 team more than this one - and I listed to their entire schedule on radio that season.

 

 

There's a lot more to a team than just the coach. So, if you're disappointed in the team, it can't be ALL the coaches fault. You're devestated (disproportionately so, IMO), and you're looking for a quick fix. But I can guarantee you that a coaching switch won't give you the fix you're looking for. You want an immediate return to basketball royalty, but IMO, those days are behind UK for many reasons. One of the most important is the fact that more schools now, than were in the heyday of UK basketball, are competitive. It's not just the coaching, but now kids have CHOICES in great basketball programs. UK will NOT get ALL the best players every year. Those players all have reasons why they would or wouldn't choose a school. If I were a player, or I were a parent of a player, talk like you're talking would make me look real seriously at other schools.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I know you or Scarheel would bite.

 

got me... :lol::p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.