Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

Looks like the ast Coach will be doing the interview.

 

Same as the last game. coach G has to go to the NIT Broadcast Post game. He should join the radio station later.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a friend send me a text message saying something about a Barnhart press conference following the game, but I cant find anything about it. Anyone else heard anything about this?

Same as the last game. coach G has to go to the NIT Broadcast Post game. He should join the radio station later.

 

Yeah.

I had a friend send me a text message saying something about a Barnhart press conference following the game, but I cant find anything about it. Anyone else heard anything about this?

 

Interesting.

Nope, you've misread me, which is understandable considering my earlier posts that were made before I took a 30-second timeout to regroup.

 

I dont want a quick fix at all. I don't mind losing at all. There is enough talent on Kentucky's roster to be a good team. They don't have elite talent, but they have enough to be much better than they are.

 

What I want is a coach that represents my team and the University of Kentucky well. I don't want some guy that makes a fool out of himself on national television by trashing a sideline reporter..not once...not twice...but at least three times. I don't want someone that tells a Christian athlete on his team something so dispicable about God that I won't even repeat anything close to the thought. I don't want someone that disprespects everyone in the athletic department to the point that the whole department hates him with a passion and is filled with a negative atmosphere. I don't want a coach that takes the fun away from the kids by disrespecting them day-in and day-out. I don't want a coach that disrespects the wives of friends and colleagues. I don't want a coach that is too stubborn to making winning adjustments. I want a coach that gets the MOST out of the talent he is given. If that means a 15-14 season, then so be it. If you lose part of your team midway through the season and can't pull them back together, you're doing something wrong. I also don't care much for a coach that allows two players to tell you what they think about you and the university with no consequences - in fact, they played 15+ minutes the next night.

 

I want a gentleman on the sidelines that has the class a Kentucky coach should have. Not some jerk that acts like he's hanging out at The Broke Spoke on Saturday night.

 

 

PS - Add to that the treatment of Kentucky basketball legends... I don't want a coach that comes in and thinks he's bigger than Kentucky basketball, because he's wrong.

 

:thumb: The nail is hit on the head with this analysis.

There will be a final announcement made within 48 hours. Just received a phone call...

:thumb: The nail is hit on the head with this analysis.

 

And let me add that I sincerely apologize for overreacting. I have a true passion for UK basketball and I was a little more upset than I should have been.

There will be a final announcement made within 48 hours. Just received a phone call...

 

Nice...I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping...It's gonna be like Christmas day! :taz:

Nice...I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping...It's gonna be like Christmas day! :taz:

 

Another guy I talk to regularly says 24-48 hours...so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

There will be a final announcement made within 48 hours. Just received a phone call...

 

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Billy G will be on the radio just coming up they said.

 

This should be interesting.:clap:

Funny stuff from those that say UK's days at the top are over... With the right coach UK can do what Duke and UNC is doing, and that’s being in the conversation and being relevant from preseason to season's end... Funny stuff...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.