Glenn Beck: Is There a Bigger Blowhard?

Clyde

While all talk show host seem to "Ham it up" for the cameras, I think this is a bad example if you want to show a crazy side of Beck. By the way how many people watched the clip in the link?

Becks point was that anyone wanting to sell a home in Chicago must be fingerprinted. Taking the DNA of convicted criminals is forbidden. Does anyone really disagree with what he says on the video?

That's why he's a blowhard. He's completely wrong.

He just sells it well to people who don't look anything up on their own.

While all talk show host seem to "Ham it up" for the cameras, I think this is a bad example if you want to show a crazy side of Beck. By the way how many people watched the clip in the link?

Becks point was that anyone wanting to sell a home in Chicago must be fingerprinted. Taking the DNA of convicted criminals is forbidden. Does anyone really disagree with what he says on the video?

All 50 states require convicted rapists to provide DNA samples, 46 States require convicted felons to provide DNA samples to the States data base .

http://mediamatters.org/items/200903170031?f=h_latest

At least we're smart enough to keep our annoying blowhards on the air where they belong rather then running for Senate.

On an annoying and immature scale Al Franken is in a league all by himself.

Al Franken always made me laugh. Not sure if that qualifies him for the Senate but he was entertaining.