Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie

Featured Replies

Na... I hope I'm right! :p

 

I'm with you...:thumb:Pelphrey has not done well at Arkansas this season,and I don't think any other coach in America would have Arkansas Playing any better...But thats just one persons opinion...:idunno:

  • Replies 225
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because someone has UK ties UK fans think it automatically makes them a good candidate for the head coaching job. Lets just hope there is no job to be had.

Labs,

 

Are you able to talk about the deception or give more info on the family... anything someone can read inbetween the lines with?

I'm sorry. I realize the man has only had two years but there are other obvious issues besides X's and O's that are troubling to me. His substitution patterns, his practices (full practices on gamedays, if this true), early season total colapses (losses to such powerhouses as VMI and Gardner-Webb), refusal to change obvious weaknesses (no zone defense-he doesn't have the personnel to stick with one defense). Just a few of my observations. I won't even delve into his reported personal life. I think he is in over his head.

If we let go of Gillispie, whether it is the right or wrong thing to do, we will be setting the UK program back several years and could very well see a situation like Indiana is experiencing right now (with the exception of recruiting violations obviously).

I would normally object strongly to this rumor but I know LABS and if he says so, you can look out.

I was told something very interesting this weekend about Gillispie and UK. The lady that told me this has a husband that works in some capacity in the UK athletic department.

 

I'm hesitant to say anything because I don't like starting false rumors, but if it's true, Gillispie won't be here after next year regardless of how they finish out this year....

Just because someone has UK ties UK fans think it automatically makes them a good candidate for the head coaching job. Lets just hope there is no job to be had.

 

:thumb:

I have a great buddy that works at a bank in Lexington and let's just say a big check was written to Travis Ford today... :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

(for all BGP newcomers that IS a joke)

I don't think UK needs to make a move now. I think it would be bad news. However, if there are other things we aren't aware of, then I guess we will see. I just think it would be a very tough job to fill if BCG leaves after 2 years. It was tough to fill after Tubby left after 10 years, ... who would want it now?

Would Travis Ford be at the top of the hypothetical list?

I have a great buddy that works at a bank in Lexington and let's just say a big check was written to Travis Ford today... :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

(for all BGP newcomers that IS a joke)

 

Who's on flight-check duty for planes in and out of BG Field?

Would Travis Ford be at the top of the hypothetical list?

 

Nope, not from what I've heard.

Who's on flight-check duty for planes in and out of BG Field?

 

Can we get that little map that tracks all the planes from Lexington :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.