Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie

Featured Replies

Let's send a Uhaul to the Ville and bring King Rick home now!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 225
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things like being a jerk, using state funds to provide a driver, etc...are going to prove trying for the University's athletic department.

Let's send a Uhaul to the Ville and bring King Rick home now!:ylsuper:

He wouldn't go back for anything now....he's in the town he's always wanted to be in, while finally having the team and support he had in Lexington.

He wouldn't go back for anything now....he's in the town he's always wanted to be in, while finally having the team and support he had in Lexington.

 

No knock on Louisville, but he doesn't have the support he had in Lexington.

If Billy is sent packing I would like to see them go after Thad. He could do some good things at UK. But I still think BCG needs more time, although the more I learn about his personality I can understand if he is sent packing.

No knock on Louisville, but he doesn't have the support he had in Lexington.

I don't know about that.....everyone that is about Louisville is all about Pitino...keep in mind, Lexington and EKY is all about UK and no one else.....our city is much different. Slick Rick is on high ground here, and he knows it.

If Billy is sent packing I would like to see them go after Thad. He could do some good things at UK. But I still think BCG needs more time, although the more I learn about his personality I can understand if he is sent packing.

You don't solve personality issues with more personality issues... :lol:

If Gillispie is gone, I would throw the coffers at Jay Wright, he's personable, is a straight arrow, and over achieves.

If they were to can BCG, they absolutely have to get someone with Wildcat ties to replace him. I don't know if that's Travis Ford or not, but there is no option, IMO.

If Gillispie is gone, I would throw the coffers at Jay Wright, he's personable, is a straight arrow, and over achieves.

It would have to be a WHOLE lot of pennies to get him off that recruiting class. BIG time...

I don't know about that.....everyone that is about Louisville is all about Pitino...keep in mind, Lexington and EKY is all about UK and no one else.....our city is much different. Slick Rick is on high ground here, and he knows it.
Sorry, but living in both cities, you are praised MUCH more when you win as UK's coach than as U of L's. I'm not saying you are wrong about Slick Rick's high status in Cardinal Land right now, but the level of worship was much higher as UK's coach.

 

Plus, he hasn't won anything yet at U of L. :sssh:

If they were to can BCG, they absolutely have to get someone with Wildcat ties to replace him. I don't know if that's Travis Ford or not, but there is no option, IMO.

 

Why do UK fans insist on having someone with UK ties? Get me the best coach you can get. I don't care where he is from or where he played.

Sorry, but living in both cities, you are praised MUCH more when you win as UK's coach than as U of L's. I'm not saying you are wrong about Slick Rick's high status in Cardinal Land right now, but the level of worship was much higher as UK's coach.

 

Plus, he hasn't won anything yet at U of L. :sssh:

 

I agree 100%.....problem is he loved the praise he got at UK, but loves everything else about living in Louisville. It fills every other void. Believe me, i have been told that. Now, if he is indeed fortunate enough to snare a title here, it's curtains. Louisville, taking away UK basketball, has everything that Rick Pitino would want in a hometown.

It would have to be a WHOLE lot of pennies to get him off that recruiting class. BIG time...

 

I know....but I want your opinion here. I say Jay Wright is a dead on lock for the type of coach UK needs. What say you?

I don't know about that.....everyone that is about Louisville is all about Pitino...keep in mind, Lexington and EKY is all about UK and no one else.....our city is much different. Slick Rick is on high ground here, and he knows it.

 

Off topic here, but this is for the most part true. Anyone have a reason for that???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.