Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie

Featured Replies

.......side note....I pray that no Duke ties end up coaching at UK...ie....Jeff Capel et al...I need no conflict of interests...I hate UK, and everyone here knows that.

  • Replies 225
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic here, but this is for the most part true. Anyone have a reason for that???

 

I am speaking without reason, but I venture due to UK being there only "big time embrace", where as when you mose into a more "congested" region other teases come into play.

Off topic here, but this is for the most part true. Anyone have a reason for that???

 

I am speaking without reason, but I venture due to UK being their only "big time embrace", where as when you mose into a more "congested" region other teases come into play.

I know....but I want your opinion here. I say Jay Wright is a dead on lock for the type of coach UK needs. What say you?

Great candidate, but a city boy loving his life in Philadelphia from what I hear.

I know....but I want your opinion here. I say Jay Wright is a dead on lock for the type of coach UK needs. What say you?

 

Couldn't argue that. Big fan of what he has done at Nova...

If Gillispie is gone, I would throw the coffers at Jay Wright, he's personable, is a straight arrow, and over achieves.

 

That is who I wanted two years ago.

Why do UK fans insist on having someone with UK ties? Get me the best coach you can get. I don't care where he is from or where he played.

 

That is just my opinion as a lifelong fan.

That is just my opinion as a lifelong fan.

 

I don't get it why does it matter that he played at UK? If there is a better coach out there you want him over them just because of that?

That is just my opinion as a lifelong fan.

 

 

 

Rick Pitino had no ties to Kentucky.

Off topic here, but this is for the most part true. Anyone have a reason for that???

 

 

I don't think it's nearly like it used to be. I see all kinds of youth from EKY wearing Duke and UNC blue. Makes me wonder where their parents went wrong. :lol:

Rick Pitino had no ties to Kentucky.

 

Let me rephrase that - if we can get a top 10 coach in the whole country, that's a different story. If we are thinking about another Gillispie, I want someone like Travis Ford.

I don't think it's nearly like it used to be. I see all kinds of youth from EKY wearing Duke and UNC blue. Makes me wonder where their parents went wrong. :lol:

 

Maybe they have met me.... :scared:

Billy Donovan would understand the UK Fishbowl. Would he make himself available this time around? Is the honeymoon over in Gainesville?

 

Darrin Horn is a hot name right now, but then again, so was BCG two years ago.

 

If Pelphrey or Ford came back, what about a staff that included Sean Woods (MVSt), Dale Brown (Dillard), and Walter McCarty (UL)

You don't solve personality issues with more personality issues... :lol:

 

I think he would be ok and they would love his recruits don't you think?

I think he would be ok and they would love his recruits don't you think?

They'd love his recruits. Just not how he coaches them...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.