March 10, 200917 yr A lot of things are swirling out there. There was a bogus email sent out which had fictional quotes from the "heavy hitter" lawyer Daryl Issacs. "Heavy Hitter"? Ambulance chaser is a better term. Anyways, I have been told a few things which does not seem to be too far out in left field. Many of the stories and rumors are just that...people clamoring all over themselves. What I do know as fact is that Barnhart and BCG do not have the best of relationships at this point. There has been some deception so to speak. The families in this issue are very highly thought of people who have a strong background and are particularly educated. They are not looking for a handout or trying to force something. They just want answers to certain things. Family concerns are not the only issues...there are others. There is still a tournament to play. I dont expect things to go well there. It could happen and could change some dynamics about things but only time will tell. As of right now, if UK doesnt win the SEC, I dont think BCG will be back. If they do win it, then it changes things a bit. We shall see.
March 10, 200917 yr A lot of things are swirling out there. There was a bogus email sent out which had fictional quotes from the "heavy hitter" lawyer Daryl Issacs. "Heavy Hitter"? Ambulance chaser is a better term. Anyways, I have been told a few things which does not seem to be too far out in left field. Many of the stories and rumors are just that...people clamoring all over themselves. What I do know as fact is that Barnhart and BCG do not have the best of relationships at this point. There has been some deception so to speak. The families in this issue are very highly thought of people who have a strong background and are particularly educated. They are not looking for a handout or trying to force something. They just want answers to certain things. Family concerns are not the only issues...there are others. There is still a tournament to play. I dont expect things to go well there. It could happen and could change some dynamics about things but only time will tell. As of right now, if UK doesnt win the SEC, I dont think BCG will be back. If they do win it, then it changes things a bit. We shall see. Whoa. Strong words. I wouldn't know what to think.
March 10, 200917 yr Whoa. Strong words. I wouldn't know what to think. Same here. I don't think it looks good on the program only giving the guy 2 seasons but I'm sure the rest of the country can see that things aren't where they should be, things are not improving and I see no sign of improvement at this point.
March 10, 200917 yr This is horrible news! We dont want to start over again already! I call it news because your reports are the by far the best news reports I get.
March 10, 200917 yr I do miss the days of the UK coach search on cats pause and bluegrass preps. I really liked the search and reading about everyone's sources, and I use that word loosely. But it's not time for a change, after just two years. Things will get bad if they fire him.
March 10, 200917 yr I really liked the search and reading about everyone's sources, and I use that word loosely. But it's not time for a change, after just two years. Things will get bad if they fire him. Things are already bad.
March 10, 200917 yr John Pelphrey come on down... I hope not! How has is career on the big stage gone so far?
March 10, 200917 yr John Pelphrey come on down... Doesn't really seem like a good idea to hire a guy that has obvious troubles of his own. Turmoil on the Arkansas team just like UK. Just because he's a UK guy doesn't make him a fit. They've won what 2 games in conference play? Too much talent on that team to lose so much.
March 10, 200917 yr John Pelphrey come on down... I said last year he was the next coach in 2 to 4 years I think...
March 10, 200917 yr I said last year he was the next coach in 2 to 4 years I think... For the love of all things holy, let's hope you're wrong.
March 10, 200917 yr For the love of all things holy, let's hope you're wrong. Na... I hope I'm right!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.