Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 60 Kentucky 53

Featured Replies

What day?

 

Thursday, friday and saturday. Should be an interesting weekend.

Edited by Lucky Charms

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK couldn't win the Mid-South Tournament.

 

At least it would be close to home, though!

I thought maybe Patterson would be ready to go to the NBA and I thought for me to want him to stay would be selfish. But after watching him have open looks and not finishing towards the rim, I'm convinced he's not ready. And neither is Meeks.

This sums up my frustration nicely: Kentucky played Florida today, obviously, and even though I love that matchup normally I watched maybe 5 minutes of the game. When I miss a UK game period, its a big deal to me, but when I skip one on purpose, thats bad. What I'm thinking is I can't be the only one with this sentiment, how does that bold for the university?

UK basketball has been "Kragthorped"...

 

If you figure out a cure, let me know.

 

You know what, you may be right about that. Good lord it is getting that bad. I guess i'll quit laughing about UL football because I think I know how it feels now.:eek:

Well, on the bright side, atleast UK fans can always look forward to a potential match up with UC in the NIT?

 

I doubt we'll be in the same bracket... maybe a matchup in MSG?

I guess nobody wanted to post the final score, or maybe everybody quit watching. :lol:

 

Today was frustrating as heck...was tempted to go clean the garage.

 

Myriad of issues...23 turnovers.

Patterson misses a bunch at the rim in the first half and gets one shot in the second half.

Something is really amiss. I dont know if BCG has brow beat them to death to the point all have tuned out. It is a young team, sans any on court leaders who have not played well.

Just really frustrating right now.

I would not have any qualms at all if today was the last game.

They will likely lose Thursday afternoon against either Bama/Ole Miss.

 

I say pass on the NIT...call it a year.

I doubt we'll be in the same bracket... maybe a matchup in MSG?

 

:laugh:

Today was frustrating as heck...was tempted to go clean the garage.

 

Myriad of issues...23 turnovers.

Patterson misses a bunch at the rim in the first half and gets one shot in the second half.

Something is really amiss. I dont know if BCG has brow beat them to death to the point all have tuned out. It is a young team, sans any on court leaders who have not played well.

Just really frustrating right now.

I would not have any qualms at all if today was the last game.

They will likely lose Thursday afternoon against either Bama/Ole Miss.

 

I say pass on the NIT...call it a year.

 

 

Gillispie has lost his team. They are no longer buying what he is selling and I don't blame them.

One turnover from Porter. Four from Galloway. The rest from the non-point guards. Why is that total so high from them?

One turnover from Porter. Four from Galloway. The rest from the non-point guards. Why is that total so high from them?

 

Because, its a terrible team.

Amazing stat I heard at the end of the game.

 

UK Turnovers - 23

UK FGs - 22

Amazing stat I heard at the end of the game.

 

UK Turnovers - 23

UK FGs - 22

 

Turnovers Win!!!! :lol:

Something has to be done, but I do not think firing BCG is the right thing to do at this point. If they fire him after 2 seasons that is going to put up a red flag for any other coach in America to want to come to this University. I think the only way they can get rid of BCG after this season is if they some how pull the rabbit out of the hat and land a Donovan, Dixon, or Barnes. Other than that, I just don't see how firing BCG is the right decision this soon. Maybe I'm wrong, this is obviously just my opinion, someone help me out and fill me in?

Gillispie has lost his team. They are no longer buying what he is selling and I don't blame them.

 

I dont think they have quit.

They are still playing hard, it just is not playing well.

Just a hodge-podge of stuff.

This team has such a thin margin for error, and they keep doing things that hurts them, and it is primarily turnovers.

They held Florida to 60 points which is well within the range to knock them off down there.

Their offense is just so hit or miss. Patterson got double-teamed in the second half.

Their absence of a lead guard is just so evident.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.