Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 60 Kentucky 53

Featured Replies

I like Miller but he was on pace to finish with 16 turnovers assuming he had played all 40 minutes. (He finished with 6 in 15 minutes). I honestly think BCG told him not to shoot and that threw him off. He didn't even look at the rim. I reminded me of the game Adam Chiles had a "not look at the rim" protest thing going on.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bright spot was Ramon Harris. He played great D and pretty good all around. I would much rather see him in the game than Perry Stevenson.

Misery diserves company,therefore we have the NIT.

The bright spot was Ramon Harris. He played great D and pretty good all around. I would much rather see him in the game than Perry Stevenson.
This is what I have been saying for some time. P. Steve cannot get it done.

 

Only thing I learned from this game is that UK/UF are about one in the same. Not very good. Florida has a better guy to control the offense.

This sums up my frustration nicely: Kentucky played Florida today, obviously, and even though I love that matchup normally I watched maybe 5 minutes of the game. When I miss a UK game period, its a big deal to me, but when I skip one on purpose, thats bad. What I'm thinking is I can't be the only one with this sentiment, how does that bold for the university?

 

You said it all man

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.