Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 60 Kentucky 53

Featured Replies

  • Author
Can't wait to hear Chris from Richmond on the call-in shows. Anyone else ever heard him? He calls into all the shows... usually kicks it off on 590 WVLK.

 

He is on there right now! It's great.

 

 

 

What is his M.O?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fill us in...

 

I hope he was as impressed with the last two timeouts as I was. Even though G wouldn't take one when Harris had his hands on his knees RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM with about 5 minutes left.

Who will be the first to post that they think UK can still win the SEC tournament? Should I start a poll? :lol:

 

UK can still win the SEC tournament and make a run at a final four if we find a point guard and two more scorers in the next week or so. I think Billy G. figured out his recipe for success today and we'll start seeing results very soon.:lol:

 

There ya go.

For the first time that I can remember, I quit watching a UK game. I turned it off with around 3 minutes left in the game.

 

You know this is the first time that I had the opportunity to watch a UK game but elected not to. :eek:

Well, on the bright side, atleast UK fans can always look forward to a potential match up with UC in the NIT?

What is his M.O?

 

He just calls in and goes nuts. He was screaming at them because Glover and Sky Walker (he is openly against BCG) were saying the fan base is divided. Chris called in and was screaming about how there is no division, EVERYONE wants him fired.

 

I can't do it justice, you guys just to hear him sometime. Just wild...

  • Author
What day and time does UK play Alabama?

 

 

Are you wanting to plan something for that time? :idunno::lol:

I can't wait for this season to be over :lol:

What day and time does UK play Alabama?

 

I beleive it is either at 1pm or 9pm.

 

I'm having my bachelor party in Tampa when this mess will be going on...:sssh:

 

I'm "really" supposed to be going fishing though...

Ouch. I saw it coming though. Get Clyde out of there, please.

Who will be the first to post that they think UK can still win the SEC tournament? Should I start a poll? :lol:

 

UK couldn't win the Mid-South Tournament.

UK couldn't win the Mid-South Tournament.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

That is very true though.

I beleive it is either at 1pm or 9pm.

 

I'm having my bachelor party in Tampa when this mess will be going on...:sssh:

 

I'm "really" supposed to be going fishing though...

 

What day?

Didn't watch any of the game as I was at work all day.

 

UK stink's, they don't deserve a NCAA Bid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.